Author Topic: Moderators in Saxton Hell #2  (Read 8156 times)

Offline Superduperman717

Moderators in Saxton Hell #2
« on: July 15, 2012, 02:52:13 pm »
Saxton hell is in real need of moderators. I am tired of several users posing as admins, as well as being jerks. I was gagged for defending myself when I was attacked by a player (who shall not be named). He was friends with the admin who gaged me, and only did so because I barked back. Other users have been ganged up upon and attacked as well by the same person. Its becoming quiet annoying, and I simply wish to play VSH without problems.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
Re: Moderators in Saxton Hell #2
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 03:14:07 pm »
The only way to solve this problem is to have the server run by nothing but super human friendly androids who make cupcakes.  /shrug

If your problem is with other players, you just have to learn how to get along with them unless they break the rules.  Next time you're "attacked" just laugh it off or make a joke, don't take it personally.  Arguing with anyone in a video game server is usually a bad idea, it literally never leads to a good outcome.  Also, who the fuck cares what people think of you?

Ben zen my friend.  Be zen.

Offline Superduperman717

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 03:18:30 pm »
I understand being nice, and I even tried to stop the arguement becuase I was done with it. An admin by the name of K^2 proceeded to fire up the debate, and wouldn't allow me to simply play with out being attacked by him and the other player.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 03:29:04 pm »
Well her just talking to you won't prevent you from actually playing.  Maybe if she slays/explodes/timesbombs/freezes you then yeah that's kind of a dick move but it sounds like this was just an argument. 

Voided is the slaveowner here though so if you feel harassed by an admin take screens..etc and send them to him. 

But the easiest solution to all this is just to ask nicely for them to leave you alone and try your best not to encourage them if it happens again.  Trust me I can be annoying as fuck in the servers but I never get in arguments cause I always try and stay positive as gay as it sounds.

Offline Superduperman717

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 03:32:24 pm »
Alright thank you 9mm, I just don't want to see it happening to someone else.

Offline Rukrio

• the village idiot
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:32 pm »
reading all of this makes me feel pity on you: i may be FF2's resident 'douchebag' in the "caps whenever possible" and "rages targets who are taking too much of my HP" sense, (to those who are reading this and think that i'm doing those entirely for the lulz, may i remind you that you are clinging to very fragile 'sacred cows') but everything i'm seeing is like "no, just no, this is not how one uses admin powers..."

and this is coming from somebody who outright fears having admin powers out of fear of abusing it.

Help. I don't know where this belongs.

Offline Shae

• Saxton hell's local black gentleman.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:22:58 am »
Next time screen cap the nonsense and just send it here.

I prefer a tofu fried chicken substitute.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 03:23:25 pm »
Next time screen cap the nonsense and just send it here.

This. As I discussed with Superduperman717 over PM, we really need some evidence of what's going on before we'd be able to do anything.