Author Topic: vsh_dr_wolfenstein_v2_1 motivator workaround and vsh_dr_crash_bandicoot_v6 bug?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Whitepaw

• Full Admin
On Wolfenstein, players can sit in the teleport boxes and the hitler motivator won't kill.

And on Crash Bandicoot, Hale can win almost 100% of the time. Box 1 is a fight which by the time players get there hale can kill easily, Box 2 is a race which is a race hale wins every time as he is faster and invincible. But on box 3, after the minigame is over, hale can just run through the doorway and kill anyone left. Maybe nerf it? IDK if it was intended or not. I missed the swing, but you can kill. Apologizes for the lack of visual, as about 6 other people were doing it as well.

Edit: Also have a new bank bug. You are able to sit in the left corner from the door, wait for Gaben to pass and run out. If the Half-Life 3 is taken, those that went around can use c4 to blow up the wall, otherwise they all die at the end.

Edit 2: On Derelict after the second teleporter to rise you up, there is a trap that when used, will make half the floor disappear. However players can shoot/melee the other half and destroy the whole thing. Delaying the game if no one has crossed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6aRN9wU_Og&feature=youtu.be (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:44:59 am by Whitepaw »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
On Wolfenstein, players can sit in the teleport boxes and the hitler motivator won't kill.
I've added a kill zone for the first teleport box, but the motivator is physically removed past the second teleport (as there was a map bug where the motivator would instantly move through the third section). That's why there's a timer for the map.

And on Crash Bandicoot, Hale can win almost 100% of the time. Box 1 is a fight which by the time players get there hale can kill easily, Box 2 is a race which is a race hale wins every time as he is faster and invincible. But on box 3, after the minigame is over, hale can just run through the doorway and kill anyone left. Maybe nerf it? IDK if it was intended or not. I missed the swing, but you can kill. Apologizes for the lack of visual, as about 6 other people were doing it as well.
I want to say that this is a "feature".

Edit: Also have a new bank bug. You are able to sit in the left corner from the door, wait for Gaben to pass and run out. If the Half-Life 3 is taken, those that went around can use c4 to blow up the wall, otherwise they all die at the end.
Fixed!

Edit 2: On Derelict after the second teleporter to rise you up, there is a trap that when used, will make half the floor disappear. However players can shoot/melee the other half and destroy the whole thing. Delaying the game if no one has crossed.
Also fixed, thanks.