Author Topic: anytime i try to go into the sprays tab thingy the whole page tunrs black  (Read 2894 times)

Offline gordomann

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
The first time you load the sprays website, the background will go black and a NSFW popup will show up that you need to click through.

Offline gordomann

The first time you load the sprays website, the background will go black and a NSFW popup will show up that you need to click through.

It's just a blank page for me, nothing pops up

Offline Calcium

• apsolubely ebin :DDDD

Not 100% sure that having JavaScript disabled would cause the problem he is describing, but when I looked at the source for the page I noticed that you weren't using the <noscript> tag which is a good thing to have on pages that require JS. Something like the following should work out of the box since the sprays page already uses bootstrap.

Code: [Select]
    <!-- No JS warning, won't show if JavaScript is enabled -->
    <noscript>
        <div class="alert alert-danger text-center">
            <p style="font-size: 2em">No JavaScript? Consider enabling it for this site, we're not doing anything bad, and you need it to continue.</p>
        </div>
    </noscript>