Author Topic: Looks like Shibby2142 visited one of our servers.  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Shae

• Saxton hell's local black gentleman.
Looks like Shibby2142 visited one of our servers.
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:06:44 pm »
So I'm over her watching videos and shit and decide to watch this guy play:

Im just watching him attempting to change servers and I'm all like "Christ shibby why don't you edit this part out of the video--" *MOTD pops up* Saxton hell servers.

Well these servers isin't going to have 100+ players because of shibby or anything but its pretty sweet to see my old favorite server show up in a famousish youtuber's video.

How is the old servers doing? Any changes since last fall?

I prefer a tofu fried chicken substitute.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Looks like Shibby2142 visited one of our servers.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:20:45 pm »
So I'm over her watching videos and shit and decide to watch this guy play:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWUKr4MohPo

Im just watching him attempting to change servers and I'm all like "Christ shibby why don't you edit this part out of the video--" *MOTD pops up* Saxton hell servers.

Well these servers isin't going to have 100+ players because of shibby or anything but its pretty sweet to see my old favorite server show up in a famousish youtuber's video.

How is the old servers doing? Any changes since last fall?

Dang, I knew I should've bookmarked that video. I was watching a video of a commentator playing a randomizer server. I look in the chat and I see [Servers] Machine Hell 10/10 mvm_coaltown_event in the chat box.

Edit: Found it!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:31:12 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.