Author Topic: Broken donator perks  (Read 7116 times)

Offline demonspork

• I AM A PANCAKE
Broken donator perks
« on: May 05, 2013, 11:01:06 am »
My perks ain't working :( I checked the subscription and it still shows active in paypal and everything. The perks also don't seem to be broken in general, as other people seem to have access to them.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Broken donator perks
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:03:33 am »
My perks ain't working :( I checked the subscription and it still shows active in paypal and everything. The perks also don't seem to be broken in general, as other people seem to have access to them.
On the server you're on, did the map change yet?

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline demonspork

• I AM A PANCAKE
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:08:50 am »
Yes. Donator perks have been active for several months for me, but I signed in today after probably a week of not playing and now they don't work after game restart and several map changes.

Offline demonspork

• I AM A PANCAKE
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 04:06:17 pm »
The MOTD says that I am not an active donator, yet my last donation payment was the 26th of April, so even if I had cancelled it I should still have until nearly the end of the month right?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 04:11:04 pm »
Add me to friends and I can look into it for you.

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 02:29:49 pm »
I'm also having a issue similiar to that,I donated 1 key to a donation bot,Yet it does not give me donater.Can anyone help?

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 02:39:03 pm »
I'm also having a issue similiar to that,I donated 1 key to a donation bot,Yet it does not give me donater.Can anyone help?
If you donated a key to a donation bot, then they were a fake. For item donations, it's 4 keys and to either Turkle or Voidy.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 02:59:47 pm »
Luckily it was only one key. You should check your trade history and make a thread on SteamRep about this. We do not yet have donation bots running for Saxton Hell, so you were scammed.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 06:10:10 pm »

We don't have a donation bot (yet).

The admins you can donate keys to are listed on this page.