Author Topic: Sign my petition for new possibilities!  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Chuckoda

Sign my petition for new possibilities!
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:37:57 pm »
Well here it goes people. A quick few things I would like to state before you read this post:
1. This IS NOT server advertisement.
2. IF this is to go through as I hope it will take time.
3. Feel free to leave a reply saying, "signed" if you would like this to happen in the future.

Recently, the owner of a server seperate from Saxton Hell and I have been thinking of what possibilities could come about if this server were to become part of the Saxton Hell group. The server is a Warcraft3Evolution server, which in extremely simple terms means TF2 with a race/job leveling system, kill-earned currency, and time-played currency. That's in super simple terms. If you would like to experience this then add me on steam -W3E- Chuckoda and message me so I do not advertise the IP address here.

Thank you,
Chuckoda

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Sign my petition for new possibilities!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:53:47 pm »
Well here it goes people. A quick few things I would like to state before you read this post:
1. This IS NOT server advertisement.
2. IF this is to go through as I hope it will take time.
3. Feel free to leave a reply saying, "signed" if you would like this to happen in the future.

Recently, the owner of a server seperate from Saxton Hell and I have been thinking of what possibilities could come about if this server were to become part of the Saxton Hell group. The server is a Warcraft3Evolution server, which in extremely simple terms means TF2 with a race/job leveling system, kill-earned currency, and time-played currency. That's in super simple terms. If you would like to experience this then add me on steam -W3E- Chuckoda and message me so I do not advertise the IP address here.

Thank you,
Chuckoda

I would advise you to add our admin, Voidy, about those kinds of things, although I'm not sure if Voidy is looking for any others group merging.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:55:30 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Chuckoda

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:21:05 pm »
I would advise you to add our admin, Voidy, about those kinds of things, although I'm not sure if Voidy is looking for any others group merging.

Yes I know Voidy, I just didn't want to interrupt his Dota 2 gameplay earlier :)

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 11:29:00 pm »
Well, we're not particularly interested in any joint-ownership type deals. There would have to be something significant for us to gain in order to really benefit from absorbing another community into ours.

Offline Chuckoda

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 11:51:46 pm »
Well, we're not particularly interested in any joint-ownership type deals. There would have to be something significant for us to gain in order to really benefit from absorbing another community into ours.

Well one current advantage is that we already have a small community, but I think the main advantage is that we already have a pretty steady flow of donators.

Also, as far as we know there are only about 3 servers other than us that get a consistent player base daily that are like this. I don't want to just push this all on at once so if you would like to talk donation/anything server control wise things please contact the full owner of the server Lord Dagathor X-Rated at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sean89