Author Topic: New voting system  (Read 3933 times)

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
New voting system
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:45:40 pm »
Lets screw voting and put all the maps in a random rotation so they all get played, so we dont go on safety 25 times in one day but still have the power to "rtv" a map

Offline 14grunt

• Floof.
Re: New voting system
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:48:40 pm »
I'm down with this. That would help mix things up a bit.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:20:08 pm »
Lets screw voting and put all the maps in a random rotation so they all get played, so we dont go on safety 25 times in one day but still have the power to "rtv" a map
Safety doesn't get used 25 times per day though :P (since each map is 30 min and it takes ~11 maps to renominate the map, and 24/5.5 =/= 25 :L). Anyways, there's always nominations and the fact that you can get a server to rtv if you can talk in a rather pressing way (but not forcing).

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline 14grunt

• Floof.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 03:18:00 pm »
Well still, I think that doing this would add a bit more variety.

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 04:05:22 pm »
Democracy. I preffer my power to vote and rtv. I'd rather not have it random so the whole server would be forced to play bad maps. You guys don't understand how hard it is to rtv a map as the server generally does not allow a map to change. Even if it is a bad map the server will not rtv the map until 15-20 minutes into the map and I would rather not have that time wasted.
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 04:17:25 pm »
Screw democracy let a random rotation take over

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 09:56:12 pm »
NO, DEAR GOD NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Without rtv this will happen > DR_HELL
Without nominations, this will happen > Longer waits between good maps and has the ability to place bad maps easily at 1st position.

Offline 14grunt

• Floof.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:18 pm »
Without rtv this will happen > DR_HELL
Without nominations, this will happen > Longer waits between good maps and has the ability to place bad maps easily at 1st position.
True, the more terrible maps would be more likely to be chosen if this happened. So if this does happen some of the lowest rated maps would need to go.