Author Topic: Still getting 1 hitted by hales?  (Read 4059 times)

Offline ridiculed

• Donator
  • things.
Still getting 1 hitted by hales?
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:04:38 pm »
Okay, so I've been going on one of my usual eyelander/bootlegger demo, with 4 heads I have 235 hp.

However, today the old hales that were 'fixed' of 1 hitting and now 1 hitting. Hales like Rage sniper, Robot scout, etc. I thought this was fixed, hales are supposed to only do 203 or something like that.

Before you say "Are you sure you had 235 hp" yes I did. The first time it happened I thought I had fall damage or something, the second time I knew something was up. Please check into this voidy.
Posting in dead forums

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Still getting 1 hitted by hales?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 05:48:53 pm »
I've never fixed robot scout's config before, as no one ever pointed out that his bat is OP. That's fixed now.

As for rage sniper, it seems like the original fix I had wasn't enough. Also fixed now.

As for "etc", I have no idea what "etc" is. If it isn't abundantly clear yet from the multiple times I've repeated this: I can't magically know which bosses are OP and broken.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »
i thought i reported robo scout or propane did

Offline ridiculed

• Donator
  • things.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »
I've never fixed robot scout's config before, as no one ever pointed out that his bat is OP. That's fixed now.

As for rage sniper, it seems like the original fix I had wasn't enough. Also fixed now.

As for "etc", I have no idea what "etc" is. If it isn't abundantly clear yet from the multiple times I've repeated this: I can't magically know which bosses are OP and broken.

I only say "etc" because I thought there were more hales but just don't remember.

That's probably the only 2. If not I will repost on this thread.
Posting in dead forums

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:33:01 pm »
The Invisible Man 1 hit me
MAybe thats cuase hes a spy idk but it wasnt a backstab and I had 250 some hp

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 09:06:20 pm »
The Invisible Man 1 hit me
MAybe thats cuase hes a spy idk but it wasnt a backstab and I had 250 some hp
last I checked he did about 202 damage except by backstabs.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline Mr. Pillz

• Sup Ho's?
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 10:31:16 pm »
Another boss that seems to also one hit me is Abe Odyssey; just recently I was playing as heavy on towertop and with full health (300) and was Instakilled. Just wondering if you could look into that, it's just bothering me.
I AM A NAKED MOLERAT

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 01:05:38 am »
Another boss that seems to also one hit me is Abe Odyssey; just recently I was playing as heavy on towertop and with full health (300) and was Instakilled. Just wondering if you could look into that, it's just bothering me.
Fixed!