Author Topic: Extremely Rude/Hateful People  (Read 5234 times)

Offline Kevaroodle

• Dingus
Extremely Rude/Hateful People
« on: September 07, 2014, 04:38:25 pm »
2 Players were being extremely rude on Deathrun Hell #1.
These players are:
Sully the Sexmaster (STEAM_0:0:58588619) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077442966)
Stormy Outerland (STEAM_0:0:19609615) (http://steamcommunity.com/id/StormyOuterland)
They were being extremely rude, mocking Fandoms, etc. I will explain basically what they did.
They insulted/mocked Furries, Bronies, and even all of White People. Saying stuff like "There should be a Furry Genecide" and "Furries are Pedophiles" and other things like that. They also said stuff like "White people have done nothing to humanity" and "White people are the cause of -Some terrible sickness that sadly I can't remember-). They even went as far as to mock Robin Williams' death. I really hope something can be dealt with, hopefully soon.

Offline Kevaroodle

• Dingus
Re: Extremely Rude/Hateful People
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 04:39:35 pm »
P.S. if this is posted in the wrong place, I apologize. I'm new to the Forum.

Offline Kevaroodle

• Dingus
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 04:53:58 pm »
Also sorry for the poor grammar at certain parts, I didn't proofread.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 05:14:46 pm »
Unfortunately, we would need screenshots of these things in order to actually accuse them of being rude. If you can get screenshots of this, we can come to a conclusion then.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Kevaroodle

• Dingus
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »
Hm. Sadly, I cannot get any screenshots. They were using only Voice Chat to say/do anything.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
Hm. Sadly, I cannot get any screenshots. They were using only Voice Chat to say/do anything.
For things like that, a demo could also work as well.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 05:56:56 pm »
Stormy is an asshole that always does shit and always brings attention to himself i dont know why we dont have a perma ban on him

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 09:55:39 pm »

• Venus Power
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 09:59:54 pm »

• Venus Power
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 10:11:19 pm »
2 Players were being extremely rude on Deathrun Hell #1.
These players are:
Sully the Sexmaster (STEAM_0:0:58588619) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077442966)
Stormy Outerland (STEAM_0:0:19609615) (http://steamcommunity.com/id/StormyOuterland)
They were being extremely rude, mocking Fandoms, etc. I will explain basically what they did.
They insulted/mocked Furries, Bronies, and even all of White People. Saying stuff like "There should be a Furry Genecide" and "Furries are Pedophiles" and other things like that. They also said stuff like "White people have done nothing to humanity" and "White people are the cause of -Some terrible sickness that sadly I can't remember-). They even went as far as to mock Robin Williams' death. I really hope something can be dealt with, hopefully soon.

last post on here i swear

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 01:56:21 am »
last post on here i swear

I was looking back at the topics about stormy and this fucking gif lmfao

Offline Calcium

• apsolubely ebin :DDDD
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 01:06:10 pm »

For future reference, it might help to bind a key to start recording a demo (which is what you should be submitting for most ban requests including this one). I use:

Code: [Select]
bind i "record ban_report; status"
Then all you have to do is press "i" to start recording. Just remember to rename the demo file before pressing "i" again, or it will be overwritten.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 03:04:04 pm »
Excuse me, but I wouldn't have to say the things I say if furries did not themselves, fuck dogs.
I'm sorry that I fall into the category of "normal," unlike those who practice bestiality.
I know it hurts to hear, but as a furry you do need help, and I was only trying to shame you into giving up your sinful lifestyle.

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 05:00:07 pm »
Excuse me, but I wouldn't have to say the things I say if furries did not themselves, fuck dogs.
I'm sorry that I fall into the category of "normal," unlike those who practice bestiality.
I know it hurts to hear, but as a furry you do need help, and I was only trying to shame you into giving up your sinful lifestyle.
This kid is mad

• Venus Power
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 05:02:05 pm »