Author Topic: Potential vsh_dr_cryptnecrodancer_v3 bug/exploit  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Doorbell•ʸᵃʸ

• no u
Potential vsh_dr_cryptnecrodancer_v3 bug/exploit
« on: March 09, 2015, 03:49:20 pm »
On the "ninesquare" Minigame, I was playing Pyro, and was conga'ing into the iron bar fence separating the platforms. Note that I was on the Red platform, cong'ing towards the Green platform. When my platform (red) broke, and I was congaing towards the green platform, I seemed to be floating, and still congaing. The cages disappeared, and I was able to safely conga onto the green platform. I had this happen randomly, and I forgot to take a screenshot of the event. While  I did test it with the "create server" button on the title screen, I couldn't seem to replicate it. So this may be a bug with the server, or you are required to stand in a specific spot. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
Re: Potential vsh_dr_cryptnecrodancer_v3 bug/exploit
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 04:48:53 pm »
This is due to there being a 1 unit distance from the fences and the trigger hurt (so you don't get killed by walking into the fence), it's possible to get stuck in that  1 unit of fence without dying, this is an issue with every 9square minigame (excluding bank)

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Potential vsh_dr_cryptnecrodancer_v3 bug/exploit
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:32:00 pm »
Relegated into the can't-do-anything-about-it solution bucket.