Author Topic: Is this where I go to for reporting people, or do I say hello to the owner?  (Read 8885 times)

Offline Rusty

A donator and a regular is harassing me for saying nobody's richer than the other in this game, that everyone's equal in rich in tf2.
Sure my logic has faults, but there is no reason for them to have this ridiculous and unacceptable behavior towards me.
Actually, I'm not sure if he's a donator or not but either way this shouldn't happen.
Offenders:
Dick Knight ze Kanga Jew *deaf*
LazyOrange The Soul Eater
||FΞSTIVΞ::PΞWPΞW||

Currently going on right now. Been happening for 30~ish minutes
Time: 3:12 AM EST, 12/07/2013
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:26:34 am by Rusty »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Mute the individuals that are arguing with you, it will also block chat.

Offline Rusty

Damn, I thought it was only for voice-chat. Thanks anyways.

Offline LazyOrange

" saying nobody's richer than the other in this game, that everyone's equal in rich in tf2.
Sure my logic has faults, but there is no reason for them to have this ridiculous and unacceptable behavior towards me"

You know rusty, thats actually false, nobody is equally rich in tf2. You have unusuals, high tier vintages, high teir gens, rare untrades/tradables/uncraftables, and such and such. I was actually DEFENDING my friend pew, he's a nice guy unless you be a dick to him, or make fun of Hat Simulator 2.

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
http://tf2b.com/tf2/mattie
tf2 doesn't have a communist economy and I don't understand why you think it does
also @the title, threads like this can be used for reports

Offline carlos_ortiz_97

• I like big butts, I can not lie, can I?
I can confirm that guy is a annoying usually he goes to dr 1 but when he is in the server he spam chat or talk trash or laugh at someone
Why you heff to be mad?

Offline carlos_ortiz_97

• I like big butts, I can not lie, can I?

So you finally managed to double mute voidy? now i can mute someone in chat by mutting him in the voice chat?
Why you heff to be mad?

Offline festivePEWPEW

(Am I too late?) So is this where I defend myself from these apparent allegations? Well, that guy was a bitter for no apparent reason. I was just playing the game and he suddenly rants about my maxs (with a donator effect) <-probably why. I have the full argument saved in .txt

http://m.uploadedit.com/b020/1376904258492.txt

It was at the most random moment when he started ranting and of course I had to do the same because... he just deserves it. Yes you can see that I spam because I was trying to rub it in his/her face. And pls if you're going to report kindly put enough evidences, your screenshots are not satisfying.

Anyways I registered myself just today and I saw this thread today as well.

PS: At that time, my maxs was gifted so he has no reason to whine lol

I can confirm that guy is a annoying usually he goes to dr 1 but when he is in the server he spam chat or talk trash or laugh at someone

lol hypocrite

I love people who bitch about things, but provide aboslutely NO info on the situation. Fuels my laughter.

>>from other thread but It doesn't hurt sticking it here.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:47:27 am by festivePEWPEW »

Offline festivePEWPEW

Idk why he included Dick Knight.. This kid has his own issues..   
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:33:40 am by festivePEWPEW »

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
U should join ff2 then we have a kid named monkey d luffy he is way more annoying then dick knight

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
(Am I too late?)
The thread was created on june 12th.
Today is august 19th.

Offline festivePEWPEW

The thread was created on june 12th.
Today is august 19th.

Omg forreal?

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
I love spectating these things... The turmoil conversations of our domain we call deathrun. Deathrun is an evil place that taxes human negative behavior such as "selfishness/greed" known as risking/ sacrificing one or more to make it to the end or trying to ignore the urge to intentionally "push" someone off an edge of a map or lying about which door to go through and saying that a trap has already been set off. This here is falls under a category of that sort.

I am just a spectator of this.... "conversation", and I would like to comment on a few things things.

I would agree. He can be a dick sometimes but I have never seen him go to far with player harassment. Also you could ofcourse mute his in game voice which will also mute his in-game chat as well just as VoiDeD stated.

keep in mind that this is a general rule (for all servers)-
"Don't be a douchebag. If you're making other players unhappy, don't be surprised if an admin steps in."

I would never report anything regarding player grief unless it was to a considerable degree and constant. I do think this is one of those cases. Also I think we are all human and sane enough to understand what the general term of being a  "douchebag" is.

Anyways I welcome you to the forms Rusty.

It was at the most random moment when he started ranting and of course I had to do the same because... he just deserves it. Yes you can see that I spam because I was trying to rub it in his/her face. And pls if you're going to report kindly put enough evidences, your screenshots are not satisfying.

PS: At that time, my maxs was gifted so he has no reason to whine lol

lol hypocrite

You said you spammed and you also said he deserves it yet you also said he had nothing to whine about. Ugh, this logic. Dude even if you borrowed the hat you do obviously know why he is complaining because  he (EVEN) stated-"A donator and a regular is harassing me for saying nobody's richer than the other in this game, that everyone's equal in rich in tf2." So to point it out to you (and since you admit it to) he was complaining about the spamming and the fact you where trying to rub it in his face. (Yes I know I stripped out some of the quotes in order to prove this comment). I mean nothing against you festivePEWPEW its just whats my perspective. Also those screenshots are fairly satisfying in my opinion because it provided proof of the argument as well as Steam ID and a fair number of shots which also proves duration of the argument. I do not mean anything against you but you might wanna watch what your saying and make sure it makes sense if your trying to defend yourself lol. (There may be a loophole in this paragraph as to my logic somewhere so feel free to point it out)

Welcome to the forms festive.

Unrelated- DR... One of those unique places in T.F.2  that pushes our need to get angry and start flare wars. I try very hard not to do (and even report) player harassment. It's one of the reasons I play DR. These servers seem to bring out the most in people.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:07:17 pm by Baysick »
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline festivePEWPEW

You said you spammed and you also said he deserves it yet you also said he had nothing to whine about. Ugh, this logic. Dude even if you borrowed the hat you do obviously know why he is complaining because  he (EVEN) stated-"A donator and a regular is harassing me for saying nobody's richer than the other in this game, that everyone's equal in rich in tf2." So to point it out to you (and since you admit it to) he was complaining about the spamming and the fact you where trying to rub it in his face. (Yes I know I stripped out some of the quotes in order to prove this comment). I mean nothing against you festivePEWPEW its just whats my perspective. Also those screenshots are fairly satisfying in my opinion because it provided proof of the argument as well as Steam ID and a fair number of shots which also proves duration of the argument. I do not mean anything against you but you might wanna watch what your saying and make sure it makes sense if your trying to defend yourself lol. (There may be a loophole in this paragraph as to my logic somewhere so feel free to point it out)

Welcome to the forms festive.

I know my logic didn't really make sense, I was quickly typing and I didn't even bother checking it back but you don't get it. I recommend you to read the .txt file I posted, if you haven't yet. The first line started the whole conversation:

"*DEAD* Rusty :  nobody cares about your worthless stack of hats festive"
>>Since when was Maxs, a WORTHLESS stack of hats? Sine when was Maxs, a worthless STACK OF HATS? I iz confused.

To continue I didn't even notice him until I saw LazyOrange putting my name up. This guy (Rusty) is a fuckin liar because he is making up stories and showing that he was the "victim". SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME ( to Rusty). And how can you even say that his screenshots are enough when he only captured those moments of me spamming?

In other words: Why would I start harassing someone just because I have Maxs, and the worst is it that it is gifted? (At that time) Excuse me but there's other people with 23940293423 Burning Team Captains and still wanting more. If I was that person then sure I'll harrass people.

I've been "harrassed" (if you say)  because this kid hates Maxs/Bills/Robo Effects. But it happened in different server so I won't bother putting it in here. (And yes I have proof)

Oh how I wish Rusty sees this again. But I doubt.

I would agree. He can be a dick sometimes

Dude, you've only seen 1 of the 30242309434423094294432 people who are a dick and I could care less about it.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:12:18 pm by festivePEWPEW »

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3