Author Topic: pls turn off pushing in dr servers  (Read 11333 times)

Offline BLAKUboy

Re: pls turn off pushing in dr servers
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 07:55:38 pm »
Then the plugin's screwing up somehow. Might be related to how the "no attacking" thing on some minigames doesn't always trigger. >_>
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 01:28:07 am »
Might be related to how the "no attacking" thing on some minigames doesn't always trigger. >_>

Pretty accurate assumption. Turns out the no push zones were only sometimes triggering for players since the no push zone plugin was creating these zones as trigger_multiples, and the entity outputs weren't firing (they also sometimes don't fire when players walk into a teleporter that takes them into a minigame area).

So I've scrapped all the code and replaced it with basic bounds checking so no push zones should be working. I've also changed the minigame areas so that they're just covered with a new type of "no attacking" zone, so that should be fixed now too.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 11:14:51 am »
Yep, seems to be fixed now. Yay.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 07:33:25 pm »
Pretty accurate assumption. Turns out the no push zones were only sometimes triggering for players since the no push zone plugin was creating these zones as trigger_multiples, and the entity outputs weren't firing (they also sometimes don't fire when players walk into a teleporter that takes them into a minigame area).

So I've scrapped all the code and replaced it with basic bounds checking so no push zones should be working. I've also changed the minigame areas so that they're just covered with a new type of "no attacking" zone, so that should be fixed now too.

(Fluttershy) Baysick                (yay) my response          (Rainbow Dash) Voidy

In other words thanks.
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3