Author Topic: Hale Medic medigun suggestions  (Read 5624 times)

Offline HugPhoenix

• Donator
Hale Medic medigun suggestions
« on: May 21, 2013, 06:59:15 pm »
The medic is forced to use the custom kritzkrieg no matter what, I say we give the other mediguns a shot.

1. - Ordinary kritzkrieg -  while it would provide no extra protection, i say it should start at 40-60% ubercharge, and the boost upon charge activation removed or reduced.

2. - The quick fix - Grant the medic and his buddy a speedboost upon activation, except on the scout. ubercharge would grant even faster speed.

3. - The vaccinator - automatically resist the hale's true class, and grant 4 5-second ubercharges at 15-30% damage resistance.

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: Hale Medic medigun suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:04:27 pm »
voidy is going to say that non-hales won't need a buff and these wont go in etc
but these look kinda op anyways, you have to consider hale when you make these ideas because he matters more than the other players
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:00:39 pm by crab »

Offline HugPhoenix

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 07:26:27 pm »
I wouldnt mind if just the ordinary medigun/kritzkrieg were replaced; id like to fight with the regular quick fix/vacc.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »
I was thinking of letting players choose between using the Qwik fix rocket bungee and the default one we are using depending on the weapon choice. those being the quick fix for its bungee or any other medigun for the default one.