Author Topic: I got banned.  (Read 7025 times)

Offline tranjp655

I got banned.
« on: May 19, 2013, 05:28:54 am »
I got banned from the Trading Hell server and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong. I think someone was messing with the computer when I wasn't there. It was a permanent ban too, so can any admin help me please? I'm tranjp655 on Steam.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:46:21 am by tranjp655 »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: I got banned.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:04:50 am »
I got banned from the Trading Hell server and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong. I think someone was messing with the computer when I wasn't there. It was a permanent ban too, so can any admin help me please? I'm tranjp655 on Steam.
You most likely got banned because you kept on begging. You kept on saying "Is anyone going to use a Robokey gift?" and multiple times at that. We don't like beggars on trading servers, since they ask for free items that others have worked hard for.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 11:12:18 am »
He was actually banned for using a hack on our servers. It should also be noted that he later bothered to find the proper place to protest a ban, and was denied.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:16:05 am »
He was actually banned for using a hack on our servers. It should also be noted that he later bothered to find the proper place to protest a ban, and was denied.

Oh, what hacks were they anyways?

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:55:33 am »
A generic aimbot/multihack.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 12:36:15 pm »
A generic aimbot/multihack.
Ah, that would make sense.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 01:44:24 pm »
He plays Roblox ._.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 01:46:22 pm »
He plays Roblox ._.

YOU DON'T?!?!?!?

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:34 pm »
This is like those guys on cop shows that get caught doing something, then try to tell the cops that they weren't doing anything.

Hacking is fine on servers that allow it, but not here. Should have had the hacks off before jumping in here.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 08:11:55 pm »
IKR
but really dont lie out saying that wasnt me because we have your steam id and stuff so yeah dont lie and say it was someone else because the steam id stuff can prove if you lie or telling truth