Poll

this thread?

Yes I agree.
naw man this is weaksauce.

Author Topic: About Knockback...  (Read 9476 times)

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: About Knockback...
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 03:18:32 pm »

The -only- knockback issue I have with is the spy's enforcer (I play spy quite a bit when not battle medic) and when one shot can stop full forward momentum like a sniper rifle, that's kind of bs. There are ways around that though, so no, I don't really think a nerf is necessary.
that's how (mini)crits work. they get boosted knockback.

all revolvers get minicrits right

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 05:50:02 pm »
I've given all the bosses 30% knockback force reduction. I think this is a good amount where it's not reducing knockback significantly, but still helps.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 06:58:43 pm »
Thank you based Voidy.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Django Urikashima

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 11:24:32 pm »
I've given all the bosses 30% knockback force reduction. I think this is a good amount where it's not reducing knockback significantly, but still helps.

I feel like this is the reason why the Loose Cannon doesn't work as effectively as it used to. Before the reduction, it would push Hale in the air just a bit to actually let the player escape if they could keep landing clear shots. Now, hale barely flinches, which kinda makes the weapon use seem a bit redundant.

Guess it's back to using stickies. OTL

Offline iR| Doctor Scootaloo

• I need to go out more.
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 11:07:17 pm »
It'd be better if the weapon got some extra knockback for the change. I didn't like the idea of Hale getting less knockback as it defeats the purpose of knocking Hale away to live.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 11:12:28 pm »
I mean sure it's not fun seeing the boss flying across the map purely on crit knockback but sometimes if you can't knock them back like that then they start to feel overpowered because you can't get away from them with the usual tactics with certain loadouts... (the only reason i always use Brass Beast on heavy)
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 10:29:54 am »
thats why imnloose cannon demoknight its fun n can save ur life