Author Topic: trading in DR  (Read 7857 times)

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: trading in DR
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 09:11:54 am »
what is there to do while you're dead? The only things you can do are leave the computer, watch someone else stall time, or go on a website via Steam browser.
you just debunked your own issue. was this intentional?

Generally, someone might say "I'm selling bla bla bla for bla bla bla", and someone will most likely check to see what that particular item is
who does this
if i say "selling waxy wayfinder" who would check my bp to see what it is? you can always ask the person to hit you up with a trade and they can show you it in there

or in some cases bp them since they say "I'm selling bla bla bla on pg. 4 of my bp"
im pretty sure 90% of people are aware bp doesn't work. in the time i've been on dr i have never seen anyone say this.

go to outpost, trading post, bazzar, or some other trading server if you are really desperate to get your stuff sold

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 08:19:36 pm »
I usually like to look around and see if I can shark someone.

"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Wizzy

• Donator
  • Acta non verba (actions not words)
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 04:49:07 pm »
I just wanna pitch in my two cents again, players on DR tend to be, upper class. They can often be seen rocking unusuals, stranges, vintages, and fully decked out characters, and often carry keys/metal. It is quite easy to get a good trade done on DR, since people often like to show off, but since time between rounds can take a while, it's always nice to take advantage of it and get a trade done if someone is interested in an item and has the materials to do it.

Unlike the trading server, where people are either trading low value items that people don't want/need, or such high value items that no one wants to buy.

Why am I gay? You should first ask: Why are you straight?

Superbia offerent tibi non animi pacem
(Pride will offer you no peace of mind)

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 09:10:30 pm »
Key words there are tend to be. We do seem to get a lot of underage people as well, but that's beside the point.

Having the !bp plugin on DR would be nice, but I'll just do what I normally do and post a link to my backpack in the chat until it is put in. Judging by what Voidy has said so far, I'll be waiting for awhile. Other things take priority at the moment.