Author Topic: This dirty Irish troll  (Read 5825 times)

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
This dirty Irish troll
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »
eeble = STEAM_0:1:49910459

A richfag, maybe, but he thinks its cute and/or funny to ruin other people's raffles (not mine's).
He'd go in as a directmiss soldier and kind black man up the event, killing all the participants. (Again, it wasn't my raffle, nor did I take part in it.)
action to be taken pls.

#nothing_to_say_here.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:59:33 pm by h_twenty »
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: This dirty Irish troll
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 11:23:38 pm »
eeble = STEAM_0:1:49910459

A richfag, maybe, but he thinks its cute and/or funny to ruin other people's raffles (not mine's).
He'd go in as a directmiss soldier and kind black man up the event, killing all the participants. (Again, it wasn't my raffle, nor did I take part in it.)
action to be taken pls.

#nothing_to_say_here.
Hold it! What exactly do you mean by "raffle"? There can be multiple ones, and raffles are not looked upon kindly on Trading Hell.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 11:25:31 pm »
Un-Official ones, hosted by players on the servers. Raffles are never considered 'cool', but that doesn't mean you have to be an Irish kind black man.
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 11:28:17 pm »
Again with saying this, raffles are not looked upon kindly on Trading Hell. We've had multiple raffle scammers back in the past. He could've probably assumed that the person raffling was a scammer, and messed with im in order to get him off the server and to stop raffling.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:48 am »
My oh my, what compelling evidence you have provided.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.