Author Topic: Ghosts on Mario  (Read 3024 times)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Ghosts on Mario
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:32:28 am »
There seems to be a glitch with the bunnyhop bonus mode. It causes ghosts to activate the platforms to fall, rendering it impossible for Hale and the player to jump across to the finish. Hope to see this fixed.
Cheers~
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Ghosts on Mario
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 12:46:46 am »
There seems to be a glitch with the bunnyhop bonus mode. It causes ghosts to activate the platforms to fall, rendering it impossible for Hale and the player to jump across to the finish. Hope to see this fixed.
Cheers~
Don't all maps with those kind of platforms get affected by ghosts? I think it has to do with some source error or something like that.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 12:51:22 am »
Don't all maps with those kind of platforms get affected by ghosts? I think it has to do with some source error or something like that.
Probably. It does make it so you have to wait for the timer to run out though. If it's unfixable, the only solution would be to disable ghosts, or disable the room.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 06:00:12 pm »
If I remember right, this is another one of those maps that doesn't teleport everyone to the end when someone picks a final door. It also has the timer keep running even after someone hits a door.

The bhop thing can only be fixed by disabling ghosts or disabling the room, as you said. It isn't an error, I think the map makers forget or don't know about ghost mode, so they allow everything to activate a platform, even if it isn't currently alive. I know voidy doesn't like to shut ghost mode off, but that would probably be the better solution.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 06:14:29 pm »
i hate ghost and hte faggets who troll with deathrun thats why i stopped playing it