Author Topic: vsh/ff2 buffs general  (Read 5895 times)

Offline Rukrio

• the village idiot
vsh/ff2 buffs general
« on: February 13, 2013, 02:08:33 pm »
okay, so all the classes have potent reasons to be played.

but now bosses on both VSH and FF2 need some tools for them to use to keep the battles interesting.

bonus points if your ideas can be used for all bosses.

anyways, onward to my ideas.

first and foremost, a buff to the gunslinger engie to encourage them to help their team: their dispenser will take damage instead of the engie if people other than themselves are using it. and ONLY when it's being used (or at most was recently used). they'll die otherwise.

now onto the boss buffs
-Classes known for camping can be seen by hale if they stick in one spot for too long. this would be sniper and engineer, perhaps even demoman without a shield.
-removing the 3x falldamage on whoever one lands on and replaced with mantreads' other function: reduced knockback. shouldn't be too much as to allow engies, soldiers, demomen, etc. to still hold thier ground with knockback, and perhaps fix the goomba bug on ff2 bosses
-normal sentries give hale rage at a slow rate when they fire at him. 1 percent for every, what, 15-30 secs or more? should be a rather subtle but notable increase.
-last 2 people standing are always seen by hale, unless it's a normal cloak spy or two. (aka also another subtle buff for normal cloak watches)
-(FF2) melee only minions could be rebalanced a bit.
-(FF2) shotgun (and gun bosses in general) should use projectile shooting variants of guns when possible. example being shotguns being replaced with rescue ranger for the fact it shoots projectiles.
-(FF2) rebalance the spy and scout melee to deal the same damage as other bosses' melee.
-(not needed, as it's cosmetic) have all melee weapons state they have extended range just so it's in the player's faces.
-(FF2) remove the minions ability to cap. as much as i like being a cap fag, lets be honest, it's a killjoy to see a minion cap rather than the boss. perhaps use the pain train's stat and make it negative?

Help. I don't know where this belongs.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: vsh/ff2 buffs general
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:54:43 pm »
sure make minons cant cap its  need i hate when seeman and seeldier rage then the minons just cap also we need to make the paintrain have something useful besides the extra person and 10% more bullet on wear i say paintrain needs to have more ammo on wear

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:44:15 pm »
first and foremost, a buff to the gunslinger engie to encourage them to help their team: their dispenser will take damage instead of the engie if people other than themselves are using it. and ONLY when it's being used (or at most was recently used). they'll die otherwise.

The gunslinger doesn't need a buff, it's already potent enough.

-normal sentries give hale rage at a slow rate when they fire at him. 1 percent for every, what, 15-30 secs or more? should be a rather subtle but notable increase.

I don't see why the bosses need to be buffed, as they're already too powerful in FF2 and have been buffed in VSH.

-(not needed, as it's cosmetic) have all melee weapons state they have extended range just so it's in the player's faces.

Wat.

also we need to make the paintrain have something useful besides the extra person and 10% more bullet on wear i say paintrain needs to have more ammo on wear

For the love of god: please learn to type like a normal human being. I can't work out what you're even trying to say here.

• Venus Power
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:15 pm »
make the paintrain have more ammo on wear when you have it

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:50:18 pm »
The gunslinger doesn't need a buff, it's already potent enough.

I don't see why the bosses need to be buffed, as they're already too powerful in FF2 and have been buffed in VSH.

Wat.

For the love of god: please learn to type like a normal human being. I can't work out what you're even trying to say here.
For the 4th one with the quote from Bobo, he's suggesting to buff the Pain Train. Even though the stats can help, he's saying that it should give an additional stat, which in this case is extra ammo on wearer.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

• Venus Power
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:41 pm »
For the 4th one with the quote from Bobo, he's suggesting to buff the Pain Train. Even though the stats can help, he's saying that it should give an additional stat, which in this case is extra ammo on wearer.
thats what i been saying

Offline Reborn_Up

• SUPER TURBO ADMIN (jk)
  • Can I be admin ? I wanna quit TF2
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:56:01 pm »
Bo plz make moar sense. Google Translate broke down on me when I tried to translate ur language
No

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 08:38:21 pm »
There is no point to more ammo its just a straight up buff since some bosses don't even use hit-scan weapons.

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 01:00:04 am »
All these ideas are pretty bad. The gunslinger can already get a lot of damage easily. Giving classes outline for camping in VSH MODE is probably the worst idea on the list, why should a sniper have to be constantly moving when they're already so easy to kill? As for engie being outlined, all the Hale needs is some common sense to just rage the sentry. Hale doesn't need a rage buff, it's so easy to get rage as Hale and use one to kill the people you need to.

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 05:43:44 am »
Also, what's with the weapon range idea? <_>
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:45:22 am by DrJack Posts Ponies C: »