Author Topic: Invisible team  (Read 6528 times)

Offline Rechnung

Invisible team
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:21:15 pm »
So idk what's with this glitch but from what I can gather the server doesn't pick up teh fact that everyone's alive...  so they either look like ghosts or are invisible "depending on whether they have ghost mode or spectate mode on"  now this has happened several times I have yet to get a screeny because I relish the challenge of fighting invisible teams... but just thought i'd post this because next time it happens i'll try to get a screeny of it "which will be impossible since everything about the people be invisible"

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Invisible team
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 01:47:32 pm »
So idk what's with this glitch but from what I can gather the server doesn't pick up teh fact that everyone's alive...  so they either look like ghosts or are invisible "depending on whether they have ghost mode or spectate mode on"  now this has happened several times I have yet to get a screeny because I relish the challenge of fighting invisible teams... but just thought i'd post this because next time it happens i'll try to get a screeny of it "which will be impossible since everything about the people be invisible"
It's not the server but Valve. The ghost plugin is a problem with the models, and the invisible players are because of client-side errors. I've had this too.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Rechnung

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 01:55:08 pm »
Really?  Because so far this is the only server i've experienced the problem on.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:09:11 pm »
It happens on Machine hell sometimes too. Kinda hard to hit a bot when they are invisible.

Valve said that they had fixed it in the most recent update, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01:44 pm »
yeah but the one that is really stupid is that when someone is just a floating weapon, go on freak fortress and wait for candy man to rage some people will be heavies on red with the mini gun

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 03:03:43 pm »
record putanythinghere
stop

2 console commands can save your life

Offline Antie97

• OH GOD, THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE WALL SPHINCTERS
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 05:44:39 am »
record putanythinghere
stop

2 console commands can save your life

reloads textures
and
saves lives
I place $20 into a box. So do you. There is now $40 in the box. I sell the box to you for $30. We both walk away with a $10 profit.