Author Topic: Suggestion(s)  (Read 14282 times)

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
Re: Suggestion(s)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 07:13:57 pm »
My secondary shotgun suggestion got accepted!
WOOOAOAHAAAOAHAOHAOAOHAOHAAOHAOHAHAOAHA!!!!!!11111!!1!1!SEVEN111
You can thank Exile for that.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 08:33:57 pm »
>Minicrits

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 04:57:16 pm »
Can we get a speed boost added to the booties/peg leg or to the half-zatoichi?

There really isn't any reason to use anything but the eyelander/nade launcher for demoknights.  Even the persian set is awful in hale mode.  And for soldier, there isn't a reason to use anything but the escape plan either and considering it is honorbound and soldiers die in 1 hit there's no way it would be op.  Especially considering you can get the exact same effect by being a low health soldier with escape plan.  Still die in 1 hit...and instead of honorbound you have low health and can't rocket jump.  So in both cases you have to run on foot or melee hale.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 05:07:19 pm »
no honer bond escape plans that is just stupid

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:54 pm »
no honer bond escape plans that is just stupid

Wait....what?

• Venus Power
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 07:36:09 pm »
just forget it

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 09:34:46 pm »

There really isn't any reason to use anything but the eyelander/nade launcher for demoknights.  Even the persian set is awful in hale mode.  And for soldier, there isn't a reason to use anything but the escape plan either and considering it is honorbound and soldiers die in 1 hit there's no way it would be op.  Especially considering you can get the exact same effect by being a low health soldier with escape plan.  Still die in 1 hit...and instead of honorbound you have low health and can't rocket jump.  So in both cases you have to run on foot or melee hale.
The Booties lower the amount of heads you need to survive to hits. So they're not really useless. Agree with ya on everything else though.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 06:34:22 am »

I used to agree with this, but since this server has taunt crits, stickies are very powerful, especially once you get enough heads to survive a hit. I've been monkeying around with Bootlegger, Sticky Launcher, and Eyelander.
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

• Venus Power
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 07:26:24 pm »
but if a soldier is using market gardner what boost should it get or should it just give you more ammo because i seen a server with the paintrain give you more rocket and shotgun ammo