Author Topic: Suggestion(s)  (Read 12591 times)

Offline ethanhonglongnguyen

• A "fale hale" is a sucessful Hale.
Suggestion(s)
« on: November 27, 2012, 09:15:46 pm »
Sniper - Razorback blocks one hit from Hale.
Sniper - Darwin's Danger Shield makes the Sniper fire-proof.
Soldier - Disciplinary Action will also give the person "disciplined" mini-criticals.
All Classes - Saxxy makes the user immune to Rage.
All Classes - If the Shotgun is your secondary weapon then it will deal critical hits.
Pyro - The Manmelter removes 2 percent of Hale's rage guage.
Scout - Triple jump only does 2 damage to yourself.
Demoman - With the Frying Pan equipped,the Demoman regenerates 1 HP point per 10 seconds.
Heavy - If the Heavy has the Iron Curtain equipped,his Sandvich will regenerate 50% faster than regular.
Engineer - Golden Wrench does 75% more damage and it has a 50% faster attack speed.
Medic - The "Meet the Medic" taunt gives the Medic 2 percent on his Ubercharge guage.
Spy - Backstabbing Hale with the Spycicle causes him to be 100% less resistant to explosive and flame attacks.
Admin - The Admin can chose to use a unique Hale boss ONLY to Admins.
Donator - Donators have +50 more HP then regular and they get a special Hale boss based off the Hoovy!
Bogans below.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Suggestion(s)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:40:47 pm »
Soldier - Disciplinary Action will also give the person "disciplined" mini-criticals.
All Classes - If the Shotgun is your secondary weapon then it will deal critical hits.
Demoman - With the Frying Pan equipped,the Demoman regenerates 1 HP point per 10 seconds.
Heavy - If the Heavy has the Iron Curtain equipped,his Sandvich will regenerate 50% faster than regular.
Medic - The "Meet the Medic" taunt gives the Medic 2 percent on his Ubercharge guage.
Spy - Backstabbing Hale with the Spycicle causes him to be 100% less resistant to explosive and flame attacks.

These sound pretty solid, I'd like to see other people's opinions on these.

I don't think I'd want to encourage scouts to all make use of the atomizer and avoid hale for large periods of time. The current self damage keeps the use to a limit.

Engineer - Golden Wrench does 75% more damage and it has a 50% faster attack speed.

I'm not sure if these are worthwhile, considering how hardly any people own these weapons. In addition to the fact that these changes would give players who own those weapons a huge advantage.

Donator - Donators have +50 more HP then regular and they get a special Hale boss based off the Hoovy!

These aren't likely to ever happen. Donators shouldn't be given perks that give them an advantage over other players in a semi-competitive server.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 10:30:54 pm »
find the Razorback to be useless because unless the sniper runs right away he will most likely die either way.
The Danger shield might be seen as OP since it's just for cave rounds.
Direct upgrades from default and boosts from status "PAY TO WIN"
would not really give anyone a reason to use it, guess as a way to counter the rage gained from air-blasts
Scout's who run away - That is all
You gain uber faster by healing people, and its nice when medics heal people.

It's a SECONDARY for a reason (xXxile)
The Direct hit would become a constant crit weapon
Direct upgrade from other knifes against all hales that are not cave johnson.

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 11:28:24 pm »
Everything Mia said

Offline shezeu

• 2Spookie4You
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 09:41:51 am »
Pretty much everything Mia said though...

If I had to choose between the health regin effect of the Cosy Camper and being able to take one hit I'd rather lean towards the regin effect.

As a person who mains a *healing* medic I would rather gain uber by healing (or in a pinch smacking hale around with the ubersaw or shooting him with the crossbow) and I'd rather see other medics healing too then constantly taunting to gain uber at what would be a slower rate then by healing. But since a lot of people are derps they'd do it anyways and I hate being one of the few medics actually healing people then get bitched at for "letting them die".

And yeah pretty much everything else was covered by Mia. . -.

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 06:05:14 pm »
Pretty terribad, snipers are little ants that get crushed by THE GLORIOUS SAXTON HALE, they don't need a second chance. Fire-proofing them would make them even more annoying to shoot at as Cave.

Why? Whywhywhywhywhy?

This is a coolio idea y'all

Annoying little bugs get QUADRUPLE WRECKED by GLORIOUS SAXTON HALE, there is no reason to make them more annoying.

Could be buffed to 1 hp/sec or something.

This would give reskins a use, A USE! soon, the  reskins will take over OUR JOBS!

Pretty useless.

This is a good idea too, y'all. Maybe a 50% or 70% would work better though.

No. Nonononononono
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline CardboardBox

• Full Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 12:03:10 am »

Considering most dead ringers die instantly even if they use their scape goat, I don't think adding that to sniper would be too beneficial. It's delaying the death for about a second, and most players can't utilize that second.

you have jarate; again you'll die because hale will be focused on you.

You can taunt to crit, that's moot.

Overpowered and an unfair advantage.

taunt to crit.

In theory this is sound, but when you're actually out in the mode, most hales stay airborne just enough to where regular flairs don't even hit the target.

if anything, this would make you more of a target for hale to rage you.

I can't think of anything witty. Instead I suggest something to lesson the blow of fall damage, since I like to sticky jump.

reskin upgrade

unfair advantage. See Saxxy.

Unless you're one of those medics that don't need no man, this is probably a bad idea in the long run. Most medics will always, ALWAYS, have someone riding on their coat tails for them to get healed, so stopping for the 5-7 second taunt just to get 2% up on uber is crazy. Just standing next to someone or shooting hale makes the uber go up so much faster.

unfair advantage. People will complain that it's too overpowered, like when the shotgun for the scout that first came out and made him faster than hale.

Pay to win is terrible.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 02:09:56 pm »
Implying that High Five taunt isn't pay2win as fuck.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 09:10:52 pm »
Implying that High Five taunt isn't pay2win as fuck.
Real proz use the director's taunt, eat shitplease.
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 09:39:13 pm »
Real proz use the director's taunt, eat shitplease.
Nevar. High Five taunt is basically crits on command, while Directors Time requires timing or luck, not to mention the delay is longer. So I suggest that YOU nom on feces.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 11:00:48 pm »
Nevar. High Five taunt is basically crits on command, while Directors Time requires timing or luck, not to mention the delay is longer. So I suggest that YOU nom on feces.
You guys (and dudettes) are both wrong,Schadenfreude taunt is "DABES" critical booster (or CRITBOOSTINATOR as Merasmus would say...) in my (hypothetical) world....with the exception of the "G" key taunts!
Bogans below.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 03:00:10 pm »
You guys (and dudettes) are both wrong,Schadenfreude taunt is "DABES" critical booster (or CRITBOOSTINATOR as Merasmus would say...) in my (hypothetical) world....with the exception of the "G" key taunts!
wat
That taunt has one of the longest delays.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 05:04:49 pm »
wat
That taunt has one of the longest delays.
There is a (certain) catch.
Bogans below.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 11:34:04 pm »
There is a (certain) catch.
I guess we'll never know.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 07:10:27 pm »
My secondary shotgun suggestion got accepted!
Bogans below.