Author Topic: Music Rooms  (Read 2398 times)

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
Music Rooms
« on: August 28, 2015, 05:59:02 am »
It really sucks that the music rooms on Office and Egypt have been blocked by killzones on the server, they are really fun to try to achieve. So here are some suggestions to make them accessible again.

1. vsh_dr_office_v2
- A fix for this one could be to have the killzones activate as the motivator passes the area, very much like what was done with delay b2. This one is pretty much the essential music room and I really want to see it added.

2.vsh_dr_egypt_v4
- Not sure if this one is possible to do, however the solution would be to have the button with the name of "pit_button_activate" which activates relay "pit_button_relay"disable the killzone in the first pit (where the music room is) , that mentioned button enables a teleport for people to escape from the pit, and besides, when the motivator reaches the end of the map, everyone is killed. This would add an element of teamwork to the easteregg, having one person activate the button to disable, and 1 person to wait around and fall in the pit, (and press the button that unlocks the room)

Thanks.

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
Re: Music Rooms
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 02:15:44 am »
Don't both of those maps have custom content? Perhaps you should suggest this to the creators, and if they go through with it, tell voidy. Other than that, it is extremely simple to rig up a system that doesn't let players stay in a place for too long.
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
Re: Music Rooms
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 04:34:05 am »
what does custom content have to do with any of this?
anyways voidy already fixed the office easteregg yesterday.