Author Topic: Do you guys accept cookbook recipes as donations?  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Phantomazing (Duck)

• The Guy who Used to Micspam Duck Noises
Do you guys accept cookbook recipes as donations?
« on: September 17, 2014, 04:13:48 pm »
I have a great recipe for holiday fudge and Chicken Alfredo with cherry tomatoes!

Offline Fullmetal Soul

• none required
Re: Do you guys accept cookbook recipes as donations?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:43:42 pm »
Yes they accept. They don't like ducks however *rule 34 enters*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Mango Supreme

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 08:40:19 pm »
This made me think of something - hold a contest and whoever sends the best recipe gets a month of donor status. To evenly split the work, establish Voidy as the chewer and Pankaike as the swallower. The food must be directly transferred from one mouth to another to preserve flavor. And to make sure they actually do this, the event would have to be livestreamed.

Offline Phantomazing (Duck)

• The Guy who Used to Micspam Duck Noises
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:07:26 pm »
This made me think of something - hold a contest and whoever sends the best recipe gets a month of donor status. To evenly split the work, establish Voidy as the chewer and Pankaike as the swallower. The food must be directly transferred from one mouth to another to preserve flavor. And to make sure they actually do this, the event would have to be livestreamed.

Great idea! However I think they should take turns so both get to experience the chewing and the digestion process.