Author Topic: Integrating the !tip plugin from the zombie fortress server to all servers?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Shae

• Saxton hell's local black gentleman.
Can we integrate the !tip plugin from zombie fortress to all servers? Or at least the really technical servers like VSH.

A lot of people have issues with hale being invisible in ff2 and vsh, i and a lot of other people would scramble trying to explain how to fix the issue (often dying in the process). Instead we can tell them to type "!tip 12" and instructions on how to fix that error would pop up when they type it in. (By the way kiddies, you solve it by opening console and typing "record fix" , pressing enter and then by typing "stop" and hitting enter again.)

Tips like how to open up console and explaining the random weapon bonuses that certain classes get in hale mode should also randomly appear in chat. But mostly the command would be useful for telling teammates how to fix a common bug or answer common questions without going into lengthy explanations midgame.

I prefer a tofu fried chicken substitute.

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
I wouldn't mind this. Maybe just add the "Hale invisible? Type "record fix; stop" into console to fix.