Author Topic: Trading a bills hat and 2 keys.  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Mudkip

Trading a bills hat and 2 keys.
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:13:26 pm »
Hi im trading a bills hat for two keys for pretty much any unusual, dirty or clean. I've been out of luck on trade servers, so I figured to come here. If you have an unusual you dont want that i can buy please add me (my ign is Mudkip {Buying Dirty Unusuals!} or just look up daniel yankin)
So i herd u liek mudkipz

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: Trading a bills hat and 2 keys.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 09:21:24 pm »
I can offer you an unusual eyelander.

I know you're thinking "No!", but hear me out.

First of all, it's a demo melee and it's a sword. There are very few swords in the Team Fortress 2 violent video game as I am typing this. That's unusual enough.

But that's not all. Remember the bottle the Demoman drinks from? Well, it's like that...except it has different, UNUSUAL stats! Basically, you decapitate people and it gives you BONUS HEALTH AND MOVEMENT SPEED up to a certain amount (that's pretty unusual for a melee weapon), but you start with LESS HEALTH (how do melees decrease your max HP? HOW UNUSUAL)

It's also very cursed...sometimes, as you're killing people/moving around/being useless,  your grandfather who died years ago TALKS TO YOU, and ONLY if you're using this Eyelander! (unusual)

If you're not sold yet...here's the last part...IT COUNTS THE AMOUNT OF HEADS YOU CHOP OFF (UNUSUAL BECAUSE MELEE WEAPONS DON'T COUNT PEOPLE KILLED)

here's a screenshot of the weapon:

If you're interested, go ahead and add me. But I warn you...this weapon is UNUSUal.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 10:51:38 pm »
well if he doesnt take you up on that offer i sure will.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 12:37:53 am »
I can offer you an unusual eyelander.

I know you're thinking "No!", but hear me out.

First of all, it's a demo melee and it's a sword. There are very few swords in the Team Fortress 2 violent video game as I am typing this. That's unusual enough.

But that's not all. Remember the bottle the Demoman drinks from? Well, it's like that...except it has different, UNUSUAL stats! Basically, you decapitate people and it gives you BONUS HEALTH AND MOVEMENT SPEED up to a certain amount (that's pretty unusual for a melee weapon), but you start with LESS HEALTH (how do melees decrease your max HP? HOW UNUSUAL)

It's also very cursed...sometimes, as you're killing people/moving around/being useless,  your grandfather who died years ago TALKS TO YOU, and ONLY if you're using this Eyelander! (unusual)

If you're not sold yet...here's the last part...IT COUNTS THE AMOUNT OF HEADS YOU CHOP OFF (UNUSUAL BECAUSE MELEE WEAPONS DON'T COUNT PEOPLE KILLED)

here's a screenshot of the weapon:

If you're interested, go ahead and add me. But I warn you...this weapon is UNUSUal.

dude where you get that unusual eyelander, pls gimme

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 04:06:06 pm »
Get real I got unusual piss rifle