Author Topic: Deathrun Issues  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Big Boss

Deathrun Issues
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:27:57 pm »
So I was playing on the server recently when something odd happened, at the beginning of a round, there was no audio for Saxton Hale or any other Freak Fortress character at all. Also, any of the theme songs for the Freak Fortress characters don't play ,except for the Headless Horseless Headman Jr. Can someone help me out with this?

"We will forsake our countries. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with this earth. We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we are needed, fighting not for our country, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse.We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes sell ourselves and our services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we all may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for this than us? It is our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is our heaven."

~Big Boss(Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker) Outer Heaven Speech

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Deathrun Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 09:29:58 pm »
Check if this post fixes your problem.

Offline Big Boss

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 09:45:43 pm »
I did it, but it still won't work. I just have to hope something happens.

"We will forsake our countries. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with this earth. We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we are needed, fighting not for our country, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse.We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes sell ourselves and our services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we all may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for this than us? It is our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is our heaven."

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:49:49 pm »
It fixed your problem but didn't work? wat?

The best way to confirm that your issue is related to the sound cache is to check if you see error messages similar to these in your console.

Also I didn't mention it, but you should exit out tf2 completely before deleting that file.

If you're not seeing those errors in console, your problem might be unrelated. Perhaps music is disabled in !halemusic?

Offline Big Boss

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 09:51:06 pm »
Well, saysounds work, but all of the voice clips and music aren't loaded. I left the game, deleted all of the files, and then started it up again to redownload them.