Author Topic: Short Circuit Buff?  (Read 2143 times)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Short Circuit Buff?
« on: January 15, 2014, 08:38:58 pm »
The short circuit has recently been made (barely) viable as an offensive force in the vanilla game. Sadly, after a bit of testing, I've found that it is not nearly as effective in Saxton Hale mode. I propose that we give the Short Circuit full time crits so that it can be used in more offensive (i.e. Gunslinger) loadouts.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: Short Circuit Buff?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:13:24 pm »
The short circuit has recently been made (barely) viable as an offensive force in the vanilla game. Sadly, after a bit of testing, I've found that it is not nearly as effective in Saxton Hale mode. I propose that we give the Short Circuit full time crits so that it can be used in more offensive (i.e. Gunslinger) loadouts.
cant get random crits or be crit boosted at all(very weird how it doesnt stat it cant be crit boosted)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:04 pm »
cant get random crits or be crit boosted at all(very weird how it doesnt stat it cant be crit boosted)
Aw, that's a shame. Perhaps it could at least mini-crit boost it then. Or lower the amount of metal it uses per second.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:43:42 pm »
Why would you use the short circuit to damage Hale anyways?

Voidy removed/disabled the stun it used to provide because people thought it was unfair.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY