Author Topic: The Downfall of Tf2  (Read 9364 times)

Offline dr. prof. wonder waffle

• well shit
Re: The Downfall of Tf2
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 05:45:31 pm »
i am mexijew fear me!.
also no the problem right now isnt metal (yet) is the fact that the price checking pages such as bullshit.tf decide to let people choose over prices and such but people who actually has the power do it for theirselfs changing nothing and overpricing everything and since people are so easy to control they dont complain about shit the real enemy is backpack.tf (voidy is IM5 agent of bullshit.tf kill him)
well shit....

Offline Novaxzx

• It's a Feature™
  • Full Admin
  • YOU'VE DINKLED MY BERRIES!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 07:36:04 pm »
no
Berry Dinkler.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 09:11:03 pm »
 What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 05:07:04 pm »
keys now 7 ref gg now

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 08:33:25 pm »
It seems like the majority of players don't really trade much anyway. A considerable bulk of the playerbase is free to play, and a large chunk of the players who aren't f2p don't trade regularly either.
The amount of players who quit because of inflation is probably pretty insignificant, otherwise Valve would be trying to do something about it.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 11:25:56 am »
Well seems like the half off on Tour of Duty tickets cut the price in refined down quite a bit.
But I don't see mann co keys ever going on sale.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 04:46:45 pm »
It seems like the majority of players don't really trade much anyway. A considerable bulk of the playerbase is free to play, and a large chunk of the players who aren't f2p don't trade regularly either.
source?

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 08:02:41 pm »
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »
convincing enough

Offline Sakuya

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 11:55:47 am »
Waiting for the keys to go back at least to 4-5 refined

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 05:33:42 pm »
source?
It's just an observation from playing the game. If you play on a run of the mill server (Valve/Skial etc.) I think you'll find that about 10% of the players will have any cosmetics equipped (barring things like the Gibus or the Pyrovision). I think that that's a nice portrait for your average TF2 player. On premium non-traders, I think that a lot of players, myself and a lot of friends included, are tired of or just don't care about the economy. There isn't any real way to measure that though.

I'm also pretty positive that Valve hasn't made a concerted effort on limiting inflation. Not one that I've heard of at least.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.