Author Topic: Boss Rotation  (Read 131918 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: Boss Rotation
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2013, 07:36:06 pm »
also i really want to report this cause it was very annoying. can bleed hale have less bleed on them cause they do like 12 bleed damage per second and it is really really stupid and is not needed for like franky get shot from shotgun u die from the pellet or die from the bleed damage that does 12 damage its real stupid how they get a gun and will do bleed to u at the same time,also i forgot why does franky still have 50 restiance to melee on his fist

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2013, 07:39:03 pm »
also i really want to report this cause it was very annoying. can bleed hale have less bleed on them cause they do like 12 bleed damage per second and it is really really stupid and is not needed for like franky get shot from shotgun u die from the pellet or die from the bleed damage that does 12 damage its real stupid how they get a gun and will do bleed to u at the same time,also i forgot why does franky still have 50 restiance to melee on his fist
If the bleed stays hopefully we can reduce his main damage to compensate (ie regular hit for about 140 damage instead of 200 and then let bleed go on normally) and not sure whats with the melee resistance, its like saying "Screw you, Demoknight"
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

• Venus Power
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2013, 07:41:45 pm »
slime ghost has the bleed on hit i think on his melee and shotgun franky has bleed on his shotgun and im not sure if he has bleed on fist too which i think is real retarded if he as it cause that is just op with bleed damage

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2013, 05:52:37 pm »
Couple boss changes:

• Phoenix Wright has been given a player stun/fear for his rage, but the rage distance has been reduced to 400 units from 600.
  • Fixed Robot Scout doing way too much damage with its primary weapon.
  • Fixed Rage Sniper doing way too much damage with his primary weapon.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2013, 07:18:51 pm »
It would be fun if Doctor Who changed his skin when he lost one of his extra lives.  I mean the extra lives don't even do anything.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline Propane

« Reply #275 on: September 04, 2013, 12:18:11 am »
Here's a post regarding Wheatley.

-His hitbox is horrible. Even sentries have trouble actually hitting him.
-He has a PDA to build a mini sentries, but has not been working for quite some time now. Was he nerfed, or is he broken? If he is broken, I'd suggest fixing his building capabilities and nerfing/removing his stun, as they are OP together.

Offline Propane

« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2013, 12:25:17 am »
Doctor Who can still collect ammo for his diamondback. This starts after his second rage. He cannot pick up ammo from his first rage.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2013, 03:11:54 am »
-His hitbox is horrible. Even sentries have trouble actually hitting him.
Not much can be done about this one, that's how the model was compiled (unless someone feels like taking up the challenge of recompiling it).

-He has a PDA to build a mini sentries, but has not been working for quite some time now. Was he nerfed, or is he broken? If he is broken, I'd suggest fixing his building capabilities and nerfing/removing his stun, as they are OP together.
Definitely broken, but I think I know why. It should be fixed now.

Doctor Who can still collect ammo for his diamondback. This starts after his second rage. He cannot pick up ammo from his first rage.
That's one heck of a bug. I've made some changes to how ammo pickup works. Let me know if that fixed it next time someone plays him.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2013, 01:06:14 am »
Changes:

Fixed Abe (Abes Oddysee) doing way too much damage with his primary weapon.

Offline Propane

« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2013, 05:52:37 pm »
That's one heck of a bug. I've made some changes to how ammo pickup works. Let me know if that fixed it next time someone plays him.

It's fixed. He's been tested a few times.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2013, 10:40:00 pm »
Changes:

• Added a bunch of new (and some Halloween themed) bosses:
    • Ash Williams
    • Demo Samedi
    • Doomguy
    • Evil Clown
    • Evil Pumpkin
    • The Hidden
    • Mad Hatter
    • Michael Myers
    • Monoculus
    • Predator
    • SCP 106
    • Ghost Rider
    • Tron Medic
  • Randomized boss sets again.
  • Introduced a new Halloween Set that includes mostly Halloween themed or otherwise spooky bosses.

For the complete list of which bosses are in which set, check the OP of this thread.

Offline Gordon Freeman

« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2013, 10:33:45 am »
Enjoying the new bosses on FF2, but the boss doom guy's rage is broken or something. His rage will go up but immediately goes back down to zero as soon as your stopped being hurt, I don't know if this is part of him or its just broken just wanted to see if hes supposed to do that.

• Venus Power
« Reply #282 on: October 20, 2013, 02:59:57 pm »
doom guy doesnt have rage he only get pick ups

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #283 on: November 03, 2013, 12:45:39 am »
Changes:
  • Reduced how many arrows Witch gets for rage.
  • Reduced how many arrows Ghostbuster + Slimer gets for rage.

• Venus Power
« Reply #284 on: November 03, 2013, 05:47:16 pm »
think this skin is to late but eh
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/129954