Author Topic: Boss Rotation  (Read 128142 times)

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
Re: Boss Rotation
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 03:21:31 pm »
Kirby music is being changed to

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »
Kirby music is being changed to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZrgeGt9sGw#

Wonderful music to hear when getting your face smashed in by a pink blob.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 06:44:44 pm »
can tails get a nerf he his rage is op 5 skills that sends bolts to people but htey kill in one hit somethimes can he get it to be uses once per rage not have five skill powers

• Venus Power
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 08:44:28 pm »
can the austronaut get added to set 3 because if in the vsh of theses server why not in the ff2

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 10:32:28 pm »
Would it be possible to cancel out a certain set when changing maps? I've noticed that people sometimes choose the same sets throughout maps. If you can somehow block picking a set if they're using the set (Ex. No Set 3 option on a map that has Set 3 on it), it would be very helpful. Thanks for your consideration.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

• Venus Power
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2013, 02:19:19 pm »
Would it be possible to cancel out a certain set when changing maps? I've noticed that people sometimes choose the same sets throughout maps. If you can somehow block picking a set if they're using the set (Ex. No Set 3 option on a map that has Set 3 on it), it would be very helpful. Thanks for your consideration.
yea thers this one person trying to lie and tell people when we are on set 3 its two and to choose set 3 but we are really on set 3 so yeah i do want to have if you are on a set that it should be blocked so people dont pick it again with the few bosses in it

• Venus Power
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2013, 08:34:38 pm »
i am getting real mad joining the server every map change it always set 3 can you guys aleast remove the random opiton and block the curret set in use so you dont play as the same hales in 6 times a row

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2013, 09:04:17 pm »
i am getting real mad joining the server every map change it always set 3 can you guys aleast remove the random opiton and block the curret set in use so you dont play as the same hales in 6 times a row

I don't understand the complaint. Set 3 has 27 bosses, which is already around the same amount of bosses we used to run before we introduced sets.

This next bit might be a little difficult to follow, but here's some math:

We're gonna assume rounds take around 7 minutes. Each map runs for 30 minutes. Given that, you can expect 4-5 boss rounds per map on average. We can add 3-4 rounds for bad players/afks. So we're sitting at a generous 9 rounds per map which means 9 different bosses. That's only about 1/3 of Set 3.

I can't see how you'd be getting the same bosses over and over, sans donators choosing their preferred ones.

• Venus Power
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »
ever time i join the server its on set 3 with pacman and i hate the hales on there it get spammed to much just have it so if you are a set that it cant be choosen again and you got to fix random not choosing random set

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2013, 09:14:52 pm »
and you got to fix random not choosing random set

Choosing random has no issues.

ever time i join the server its on set 3 with pacman and i hate the hales on there it get spammed to much

Opinions. If everyone on the server is voting for Set 3, there must be a reason for that.

• Venus Power
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 09:18:03 pm »
last time random was used we were on set 3 and it went to set 3 again

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 09:19:16 pm »
last time random was used we were on set 3 and it went to set 3 again

I think perhaps you need to look up the definition of randomness.

• Venus Power
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2013, 09:20:38 pm »
then random was choosen again then set 3 was up for the next five maps

• Venus Power
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2013, 09:24:03 pm »
wait when i reread set 3 how come woody doesnt come up but it says he is in set 3
and is it possible to get more sets then the 3 we have now if we find more bosses

Offline Gordon Freeman

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2013, 09:24:33 pm »
A suggestion perhaps instead of just choosing a set the sets can rotate like 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, with every map rotation starting at 1 and going to 3 then back to 1 etc Just seing if this may help were all bosses have a chance to be played.