Author Topic: missing weapon  (Read 6190 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
missing weapon
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:51:32 pm »
so i was just playing my favorite class solly
i had my dildo cannon on aka my orginal and i switched to my melee then want to use my primary after i got health i couldnt get it out so i went to a ammo pick up and i didnt pick up ammo so wat is that a bug or some shit

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: missing weapon
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:57:03 am »
Uh, unless you have specific steps to reproduce this bug, I can only assume it's user error.

Couple related things off the top of my head: maybe some weapons in vsh/ff2 are honorbound (I don't personally remember), and the fact that there's a bug in TF2 where it will sometimes not give a player one of their weapons.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:59:25 am by VoiDeD »

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 02:37:43 am »
escape plan honor bond lol

Offline Sakuya

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:42:07 am »
it's a glitch/error I think, something similar happened to me but with pyro, my secondary disappeared :(

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:23:35 am »
If this happens again try and get the exacts of what you were doing/what weapons you were you using at the time.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 03:51:36 pm »
If this happens again try and get the exacts of what you were doing/what weapons you were you using at the time.

No point. I'm fairly certain it's a TF2 issue that will just always happen. The workaround is to kill yourself before the round begins to get your weapons again.