Author Topic: Rant Yo Shit Here.  (Read 31486 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Rant Yo Shit Here.
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »
All of you, knock it off. Unless you start taking demos and getting proof of anything, there's nothing we can do. For all you know, it could just be lag. Quit pointing fingers and acting like children.
Ah, it reminds me of Trading Hell and people complaining about godmode.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Merkum

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2013, 10:36:26 pm »
im not here to point fingers or have something done about it, im here to give my input on what happened. bitch

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2013, 10:39:57 pm »
im not here to point fingers or have something done about it, im here to give my input on what happened. female dog
*facepalm* Trying to knock people out of your conversation isn't the best way to get help. Considering you called an admin a curse word which I have censored, I don't think it's the best idea to say "I've done nothing wrong." when you've shown that you like to retaliate.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2013, 10:48:34 pm »
ya'll are fgts.

thats my rant

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2013, 10:54:43 pm »
Well hacking ain't the issue here.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2013, 11:08:23 pm »
That BLAKU guy is totally a faggot. I'd like to report him for being a faggot.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline ILOVEPHOMOAR

• Trial Admin
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2013, 11:15:26 pm »
hai guis! i am jamper from jamp hell and i like to rant in prophunt forum.

Offline Marshii

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2013, 06:06:45 am »
marshii you think its appealing for some to think so? what kinda shit is that? we arent imagining things, and its not a hypothesis. the dislike of box wouldnt sway people to think oh shit hes hacking

Well all I can say is the vast majority of people don't like being told they're simply not good enough and people will tend to try and create a scape-goat or a reason to explain away the deficit in skill. This is what happens when people who start accusing you blindly of hacking on a server are doing; not accepting that you're better than they are and trying to improve themselves.
[edit - Also, the dislike people have of box makes this viewpoint more appealing and more likely to occur since it's easier to accuse someone you don't like of hacking, than it is of accusing a friend of the same thing]

And it's like Luve said;

Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2013, 01:48:13 pm »
The amount of rage in this thread. Perfect.

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2013, 05:26:31 pm »
Aint my problem I've played dis mod for years n know my shit.

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2013, 04:35:44 am »
i dont think people should be better than me, please ban them :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Stalefish

• <Dirt Bag Crew>
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2014, 12:59:39 am »
HI

I don't know if it is appropriate to post on this topic, but I cried when I saw that the vase prop was recently fixed in Manor Event. The fix ruined a lot of good, creative spots and I believe it did not manage to create better ones. Just wanted to let you guys know how I feel about this k.
If happiness could take on a physical form, happiness might resemble glass: although you do not usually notice it, the glass is definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.

Offline MrEskimoMan

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2014, 05:30:11 am »
dont worry i already made powerlord be a crybaby  :'( :'( :'( :'( over it, but he won't fix it. "if it aint broke, fix it until you completely lose respect from most players" - powerlord 2012

Offline Stalefish

• <Dirt Bag Crew>
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2014, 02:22:21 pm »
Doesn't Powerlord update his own version of PH for servers other than that of Saxton Hell? :-\
If happiness could take on a physical form, happiness might resemble glass: although you do not usually notice it, the glass is definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.

Offline MrEskimoMan

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2014, 05:58:15 am »
ye but saxton hell still took from his config, e.g. removing item sets before they were removed from the game