Author Topic: Rant Yo Shit Here.  (Read 33633 times)

Offline BLAKUboy

Re: Rant Yo Shit Here.
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2013, 06:34:51 pm »
The spray thing is a common tactic of both Joshy and box. As is running into other props while Pyros are chasing them. They're known douchebags and it's why I tend to leave the server if either of them are on.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2013, 06:51:03 pm »
Intentionally revealing the position of a player with a spray will be treated the same as ghosting. If you get caught you're liable to a 30 minute ban.

If someone records a demo of someone doing it, you'll still get the full punishment.

Offline Marshii

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 07:04:18 pm »
Blaku, I have never seen joshy use his spray to get another prop found. Please get evidence before naming people.

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2013, 08:27:52 pm »
Yo aite for the record I only sprayed dat racist ass Sambo (once) cuz of he and his racist pals startin shit w/me n Tyrese, daily, for the past few days. The moment one of us said something on mics, they started. And, if you want screenshots and demos of THAT, I have plenty.

Also for the record, Joshy's done the spray thing to me as well especially when his buddy Dr Crazy was unable to tell which of us was the correct one to kill (his friend Joshy, or me).

Offline TyFrankJr

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2013, 10:37:21 pm »
my boy aint neva did dat shit dont be blamin him for nuttin he aint do aite

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2013, 07:18:25 am »
Why would you even need speedhacks on scout, you have 20 seconds to hide which is plenty. Joshy has given away my spots before with sprays, for the record. I think he might not like me(?) :-\
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2013, 01:17:51 pm »
Why would you even need speedhacks on scout
Because box.

Offline Shooter`

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2013, 04:30:31 pm »
Because box.

How does that answer his question? You're accusing someone who, for a long time, has been one of, if not the best, regular player, of cheating - and without any evidence, I might add. I get that you don't like the guy but how does attacking as a person add to the debate?

On a more related note, I've specced Box many times as a scout and never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2013, 04:31:30 pm »
+rep
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Marshii

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2013, 04:54:22 pm »
I've specced Box many times as a scout and never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Same here, although never specced, but he doesn't appear to have a greater speed. As much as it would be appealing for some to think so, I highly doubt it.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2013, 05:33:43 pm »
How does that answer his question?
Because Eskimo.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »
Also, it seems that he has an issue with the player Veni. If there's an issue between the two we ask to please keep it off the servers and keep it among themselves.
i agree with turkle with this one

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2013, 08:45:47 pm »
I don't know who the fuk Veni is, all that I do know is that I've been single often handedly been fending off some Australian racists who constantly like to drop "nigger" on the mic at me. The text filter only goes so far. Where's the outcry over that? If you wanna talk shit 2 me just know Imma retaliate by getting you killed in the game aite? Only shit I can do.

Offline Merkum

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2013, 10:28:32 pm »
just cause you didnt notice a speed increase in the past doesnt mean it wasnt done that night. ive never noticed it until then, but theres no doubt it was not normal speed. marshii you think its appealing for some to think so? what kinda shit is that? we arent imagining things, and its not a hypothesis. the dislike of box wouldnt sway people to think oh shit hes hacking

also if you dont want people to talk shit to you box quit provoking em.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2013, 10:30:26 pm »
All of you, knock it off. Unless you start taking demos and getting proof of anything, there's nothing we can do. For all you know, it could just be lag. Quit pointing fingers and acting like children.