Author Topic: Getting banned for griefing  (Read 9484 times)

Offline Le Joshyboy

Re: Getting banned for griefing
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 02:38:18 pm »
Where was glaceon's proof of me doing it..

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 02:39:23 pm »
I sent it to Voidy. As with any other ban.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 02:41:16 pm »
Lol bullshit,

Offline TATERPRO

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 02:50:03 pm »
He did do this to me, but sadly I dont have any proof.. I just ask the admins if they can kinda keep a close eye not just on other people, but also other admins as well. He said he did it to me because I told joshy what prop I was so he wouldn't kill me which alot of people do. It bothered me, but I have no proof so I cant really do much.

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 04:33:17 pm »
The very first rule under prophunt says "Don't be useless on the hunting team" , not killing players in a gamemode dependent on it pretty much makes you useless. Play the game the way it's meant to played, it's not a friendship simulator.

Also, if we ban someone for griefing we either have a demo, a screenshot, or testimony from an admin. We don't just ban whoever we want.

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 10:56:02 am »
The very first rule under prophunt says "Don't be useless on the hunting team" , not killing players in a gamemode dependent on it pretty much makes you useless. Play the game the way it's meant to played, it's not a friendship simulator.
aw yiss motherfucker
Also, Joshy, shut up, you were unbanned anyway, as I'm pretty sure it was defined as not an offense punishable with a ban when you do that.
EDIT: You constantly try to switch to BLU anyway, and when you don't you either die terribly, kill yourself before even trying to escape, or ask not to be killed by facking friendlies. So, if u can learn english u'd beable to read what i said
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:04:49 am by MrEskimoMan »
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)