Author Topic: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions  (Read 101044 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 05:47:49 pm »
Added trade_castlesiege_b2 and trade_celshade_r2 to the rotation.
Fixed.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 09:09:35 pm »
Fixed.

Didn't quite understand that post up until the trade server decided to go into an endless crash loop because i misspelled the map. :|

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 11:54:34 pm »
Didn't quite understand that post up until the trade server decided to go into an endless crash loop because i misspelled the map. :|
Sorry. I just like fixing up misspelled things. Other than that, everyone makes mistakes. No worries.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 08:24:35 pm »
Hey, you already know who I am. I'm back with another map. It's called trade_patrol_b4. Here's the link: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/152184 I'm a bit half and half on the map because it's open and you can't fight others. There's an obstacle course and a jump course that you can go on the map. I'll be updating this post with other maps if I find another good map.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 10:05:30 pm »
Okay. Back with my previous post, I am here for another map. This map's called Trade_Pretence_Beta_4.3. Download link's here: http://www.tfmaps.com/details.php?file=547 . Mostly, it's a Zelda/Pokemon/Minecraft kind of map. It has some secret easter eggs and a Pokemon arena; a POKEMON arena! When's the last time we had that you might ask? Back when we had trade_abstract_b2, but we all know it crashed and burned horribly, and I mean horribly. Anyways, I hope you will like this map, and I will see you later.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:13:44 am by Punishment_Fatal »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2013, 06:21:05 pm »
Added the following maps to rotation: trade_pretence-beta-4-3-2, trade_patrol_b4

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 10:33:55 pm »
Hey! Punishment_Fatal back here with another map suggestion. No, I actually did not find the map this time, but instead Lester Roquefort found it and showed me the link. Well, here's the map. It's none other than Clocktown and other parts of Majora's Mask! Here's the link: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1234028 . This map comes in many sections. It has Clocktown, outside of Clocktown (sorry, I didn't play Majora's Mask so I have no idea what these places are), the observatory, and Termina. All 3 of these parts are connected, and they have little easter eggs along with them. Here is my favorite part of the map though: It switches times! That's right, it switches from day to night after a period of time, and it has weather! I'm currently waiting for Day 4 to happen so that I might fight Skull Kid on the top of Clocktower. Sidenote: I don't know this for sure, but we might need the plugins that are in the link I've provided. Anyways, other than that, I hope you accept this map, and I will see you later.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:35:46 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 10:53:27 pm »
This map was suggested before elsewhere, and we decided against it due to in-map reskins of existing content which leads to issues when joining other servers.

We also had the previous version of this map at some point in the past, and removed it because one of the spawns didn't have any doors to prevent players from shooting inside.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:31 pm »
This map was suggested before elsewhere, and we decided against it due to in-map reskins of existing content which leads to issues when joining other servers.

We also had the previous version of this map at some point in the past, and removed it because one of the spawns didn't have any doors to prevent players from shooting inside.

Alright, I guess. Also, they fixed the spawn with having no door.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 11:37:52 pm »
I must ask this. Is it possible to add achievement maps, or are we trying to stay away from that section of maps? I have a map in mind just in case we do allow achievement maps.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2013, 01:39:02 pm »
Just trade-ish maps.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2013, 02:20:19 pm »
Just trade-ish maps.
What if I replace the word achievement in front of it with trade? :D

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2013, 02:44:33 pm »
:(

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 10:11:53 pm »
:(

Okay, fine; only trade maps. Which reminds me, I'm Punishment_Fatal back with a new trade map! It's called trade_mega. Link's here: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/172830 . Trade_mega is relatively smaller than Goldenrodcity, but it's still massive. It's set like an Egyptian expedition that was abandoned on the outside, and the inside of a pyramid on the inside. The map features an automated soccer game, an automated dueling arena, a jumping course, and a whole lot of easter eggs. (Yes, the dueling arena encages 2 people in, and the winner gets teleported out. The soccer game becomes open to everyone, but the losing team is stunned and later killed for losing.) The map is hard to maneuver without some form of propelled jumping (Rocket jump, sticky jump, etc.) since it has a huge height and width. (For the soccer course, we might have to change phys_pushscale to something over 50 since the soccer ball will be hard to maneuver at 1. If it's not enabled already, could we be able to change it to that?). Anyways, I hope you like the map, and I will see you later.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 06:37:06 pm »
Any thoughts yet on the map?