Author Topic: Unlimited Ammo  (Read 6249 times)

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
Unlimited Ammo
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:32:32 pm »
Gimme

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
Re: Unlimited Ammo
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 03:49:19 pm »
no

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 05:31:46 pm »
Oki

Offline iR| Doctor Scootaloo

• I need to go out more.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »
Jack used ASK. Mia used NO. Jack used :okay:. Scootaloo used DAAAAMN.

Please give Wrap Assasin unlimited balls.

Offline Weeaboo

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:40:21 pm »
All admins should make donators have a chance to be extra small.
Renda was so damn kawaii.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 09:12:46 pm »
Godmode pyros would just airblast people into walls 24-7.  Or just go afk with a minigun pointed into the other teams spawn door..etc

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 01:30:32 pm »
Godmode pyros would just airblast people into walls 24-7.  Or just go afk with a minigun pointed into the other teams spawn door..etc
Time to be THAT guy. It's a trade server, the quality of the gameplay doesn't matter that much. Especially when God mode is already a thing. I mean, Godmode Pyros already airblast people into walls 24/7, they just have to get ammo every so often. Same goes for Heavies, minus the afk part. But then again, couldn't you just walk around the shower of bullets? The spawn doors are fairly large.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 04:01:19 am »
Time to be THAT guy. It's a trade server, the quality of the gameplay doesn't matter that much. Especially when God mode is already a thing. I mean, Godmode Pyros already airblast people into walls 24/7, they just have to get ammo every so often. Same goes for Heavies, minus the afk part. But then again, couldn't you just walk around the shower of bullets? The spawn doors are fairly large.

True but it's only making a bad situation worse.  Also yeah the gameplay doesn't matter as much but at the same time it gets REALLY boring only staying in the 1 small spawn room and it makes people more likely to stay for short periods of time.

But if a heavy points into spawn with a brass beast at an angle the people would have the cross the stream of bullets 2 times just to get out of spawn, and then they won't have enough health to do anything once they get out. 

It would be much better to just add more ammo packs to the maps, that way ammo wouldn't be an issue and people couldn't just go afk with autofire and ruin everyones fun.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 02:55:41 pm »
True but it's only making a bad situation worse.  Also yeah the gameplay doesn't matter as much but at the same time it gets REALLY boring only staying in the 1 small spawn room and it makes people more likely to stay for short periods of time.

But if a heavy points into spawn with a brass beast at an angle the people would have the cross the stream of bullets 2 times just to get out of spawn, and then they won't have enough health to do anything once they get out. 

It would be much better to just add more ammo packs to the maps, that way ammo wouldn't be an issue and people couldn't just go afk with autofire and ruin everyones fun.
Another solution to the Heavy issue. Just airblast him away. He's AFK and won't come back for a while. I really don't see a reason to not have infinite ammo to be honest. People already leave when they see that God mode is a donator perk, giving everyone infinite ammo would entice players to stay.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 04:50:46 pm »
Another solution to the Heavy issue. Just airblast him away. He's AFK and won't come back for a while. I really don't see a reason to not have infinite ammo to be honest. People already leave when they see that God mode is a donator perk, giving everyone infinite ammo would entice players to stay.

You can stick yourself inside the spawn door with !resize me so he gets stuck.  Unless they changed that.  But even if they did im sure the airblasting would be annoying as shit.

Dunno, to be honest I don't really care either way lol.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 04:55:25 pm »
You can stick yourself inside the spawn door with !resize me so he gets stuck.  Unless they changed that.  But even if they did im sure the airblasting would be annoying as shit.

Dunno, to be honest I don't really care either way lol.
Touche.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 05:22:44 pm »

That's been fixed.

As for unlimited ammo: I'm iffy on the subject. It's work I'd have to put forward into a plugin for something that'll be either hated or liked. So why change what isn't broken?

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 01:29:12 am »
That's been fixed.

As for unlimited ammo: I'm iffy on the subject. It's work I'd have to put forward into a plugin for something that'll be either hated or liked. So why change what isn't broken?
I just think it would be a nice addition. I mean, it doesn't have to happen, I was just pointing out that there's very little harm that would come of it.