Author Topic: Bullshit glitch  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
Bullshit glitch
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:15:44 pm »
The glitch is that hale can take a demomans shield before the round starts. It makes me so mad I pop a boner.
Anyways, the way it's done is the hale switches team right before the round starts and goes Demo. If he has the Loose cannon equiped, he can charge up a shot and explode his load all over everyone, and for some reason that takes away your shield. pls fix

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Bullshit glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:22:27 pm »
The glitch is that hale can take a demomans shield before the round starts. It makes me so mad I pop a boner.
Anyways, the way it's done is the hale switches team right before the round starts and goes Demo. If he has the Loose cannon equiped, he can charge up a shot and explode his load all over everyone, and for some reason that takes away your shield. pls fix
Actually it's not just the Loose Cannon, but instead any explosive weapon (including rockets).

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 04:32:34 pm »

>Loose Cannon on FF2

You can fix it by changing classes and rechanging back though

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 04:37:55 pm »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 04:39:31 pm by BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:56:57 pm »
Okay I think I've got a fix for this now. Let me know if people are still able to do it.

Offline hammer777

• I'm lovin it
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 12:56:10 pm »
i just played a round in FF2 and the hale was able to destroy my sheild before the round still.
You got wrecked, son!

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 02:22:58 pm »
Whoops I missed an edge case, alright second time is the charm.