Author Topic: The Rant Thread  (Read 4201 times)

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
The Rant Thread
« on: July 21, 2012, 01:01:24 am »
Use this thread to whine like a little bitch.  Like so:

Fuck the constant barrage of CBS donators.  Every other fucking round you have to spend half the round dodging arrows.  The least fun hale to play against is the hale most often played against.  Seriously, fuck that.  Fuck people who aren't medics who jump while in spawn so the medic that spawned in the same spot can't overheal the other players in the spawn for the uber head start.  Fuck that as well.  Fuck 80% of goomba attempts where you land on his head and either don't hear anything or hear the mantread stomp and don't get the 1500.  Fuck that right up the ass.  Fuck map nominations not being the first maps listed on the vote menu and thus never getting voted for because of the 1 spam.  Fuck that tunnel in spotline reworked that everyone goes to.  If you aren't a hoovy/medic pair stay the fuck out of there and help your teammates outside.  Fuck engies who hover around your dispenser like flies on shit just waiting to snatch up my glorious and hard earned metal.  Fuck that without lube or permission.  Yep, im talking about dry buttrape. 

Offline Shae

• Saxton hell's local black gentleman.
Re: The Rant Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:32:04 am »
I agree, Mantreads fall damage should be cancelled out.
Also, as CBS I have a fucking TERRIBLE TERRIBLE time with pyros. Especially when they can airblast my arrows and my small rage radius. It SUCKS.

Thats something to think about.

I just hate how the map cycles on certain servers like zombie fortress and doomsday and other newer servers are broken. The maps would end 1-3 minutes too early and at times voting doesn't work unless we've rtv'd the map. Sometimes, we'd end up going to the same map again.

i know voidy is working on it, and its a pain for him to figure out whats wrong. But damn, why is it that the newer servers have this issue and not the older ones. Whats the difference between them? What changed?

I prefer a tofu fried chicken substitute.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: The Rant Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 02:20:27 pm »
I just hate how the map cycles on certain servers like zombie fortress and doomsday and other newer servers are broken. The maps would end 1-3 minutes too early and at times voting doesn't work unless we've rtv'd the map. Sometimes, we'd end up going to the same map again.

i know voidy is working on it, and its a pain for him to figure out whats wrong. But damn, why is it that the newer servers have this issue and not the older ones. Whats the difference between them? What changed?

I wish I knew. ;_;