Author Topic: A suggestion to add to the Trading Hell rules  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
A suggestion to add to the Trading Hell rules
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:01:18 pm »
Could we add the rule that godmoders are allowed to kill in godmode? We get the complaint a lot that people are killing in godmode and then we don't have any rules stating that they are allowed to kill in godmode, so some people probably think it's against the rules. If we were to put it into the rules, then we could lower the amount of complaints that come in daily and then we can tell them to refer to the rules so that we aren't at fault.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
Re: A suggestion to add to the Trading Hell rules
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 06:11:09 pm »
Could we add the rule that godmoders are allowed to kill in godmode? We get the complaint a lot that people are killing in godmode and then we don't have any rules stating that they are allowed to kill in godmode, so some people probably think it's against the rules. If we were to put it into the rules, then we could lower the amount of complaints that come in daily and then we can tell them to refer to the rules so that we aren't at fault.

yes

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 08:34:19 pm »
I thought everyone understood that rules are generally a blacklist rather than a whitelist? I'm skeptical this would have any effect regardless, given that players have a tendency to not read the rules in the first place.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:30:18 pm »
I thought everyone understood that rules are generally a blacklist rather than a whitelist? I'm skeptical this would have any effect regardless, given that players have a tendency to not read the rules in the first place.
Well, having reliable proof to fall back on can really help during an argument when someone is questioning and getting frustrated about godmode killing. Also, VSH/FF2 has a whitelist rule saying that capping's allowed, so having a whitelist rule for Trading Hell wouldn't be something out of the blue.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 09:53:50 am »
Also, VSH/FF2 has a whitelist rule saying that capping's allowed
And people still bitch about that every time.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 06:51:39 pm »
Just show em this

STEP 1: Don't complain about godmode/buddha. The donators of the servers paid to support the servers, and also to have godmode on most occasions. If you complain, you will be ranted on because you did not read the rules that were specified. You can also get out easily by using alternative ways of getting past, some examples being Scout's Bonk! Atomic Punch and Spy's Invis Watch/Dead Ringer/Cloak n' Dagger.