Author Topic: Why is the hetamker so awful in SH and FF  (Read 6265 times)

Offline ridiculed

• Donator
  • things.
Why is the hetamker so awful in SH and FF
« on: August 11, 2013, 02:27:15 pm »
buff it up
Posting in dead forums

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
Re: Why is the hetamker so awful in SH and FF
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 03:43:49 pm »
The only way I can think of to make it not as awful is to make it so it retains its charge level until you release M1.
You charge it up to 135, and it will always hit for 135 as long as your holding your fire button, and will reset to 45 when you let go. (if this is even possible)
Cuz right now it's entire ammo pool is outdone by a few shots from every other rifle.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 11:16:39 am »
The heatmaker in VSH/FF2 wasn't designed to be a weapon that would be charged up, and instead acts as a consistent damage autosniper.

I do agree that the reliable damage output is has been lacking, so I've given it a damage boost.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 11:37:36 am »
I do agree that the reliable damage output is has been lacking, so I've given it a damage boost.
Oh boy a 20% damage boost, now it does potentially 3240 damage instead of 2700 with 60 shots.
Although the other snipers do about 3750 damage with 25 shots for 150, maybe another 20% boost would make it break even.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:44:13 am by Lunacy »
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 11:55:33 am »
Oh boy a 20% damage boost, now it does potentially 3240 damage instead of 2700 with 60 shots.
Although the other snipers do about 3750 damage with 25 shots for 150, maybe another 20% boost would make it break even.

That's assuming the other snipers actually hit. The problem with increasing damage any more is the potential for the knockback to be excessive.

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 01:50:43 pm »
Ive been using it for a couple rounds, youd be lucky to get 2k damage.

I dont think thats completely a problem, but I think if it lit up the hale like other snipers it might actually be usefull

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 03:51:41 pm »
I dont think thats completely a problem, but I think if it lit up the hale like other snipers it might actually be usefull
If you do that you could make it last like 1 second per hit :P (or max on full charge?)
On Hiatus