Author Topic: I have been banned and haven't done anything wrong.  (Read 6449 times)

Offline jag140

I have been banned and haven't done anything wrong.
« on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:32 pm »
I know that this may seem like a complete load of garbage filled with ignorant statements like: "I didn't know that wasn't allowed" or "I never did that" and that many of you will be in disbelief and just ignore me, but my steam account "Jaguar" been unfairly banned for the reason: "speedhacking." The fact is, it is a complete load of hogwash to make these assumptions. I usually play as engineer and not only would I not need to speedhack, I don't even know how. I don't have any third party software.
Perhaps it is because the game lags. This has happened to me before and it is extremely frustrating. I was kicked on a payload server because they thought the same reason when I was having trouble controlling the character due to how choppy my movement was. I still am able to play TF2, so wouldn't I have been banned from the game if I were really hacking?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: I have been banned and haven't done anything wrong.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:41 pm »
Hi.

Can you please provide the SteamID of the account so we can look into it?

You could also point out the specific ban on our bans site: http://bans.saxtonhell.com/

Offline CardboardBox

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:01 pm »
Sounds rough bro.

Offline jag140

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:43 pm »
Given that we don't have a stored demo on hand and can't confirm the ban reason from so long ago, I've decided to give you another chance and I've unbanned you.

Offline jag140

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 05:50:46 pm »
Thank you.

If the server really lags in the future, I'll just exit it.

Offline Wispers

• Donator
  • ミウ キムラ ~ ♡
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 06:02:35 pm »
Welcome back good sir. c: