Poll

Should we add a Jailbreak Server.

Yes
4 (21.1%)
No
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Jailbreak Server Suggestion.  (Read 12213 times)

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
Re: Jailbreak Server Suggestion.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 12:44:09 am »
Well first, we would have to get that surf server ready, then the Warioware, then the MvM server back up, and then we could have the Hidden.
Assuming that Voidy wants to put in the time to add all of these servers and keep TF2 off of the web server.

Speaking of, I agree with Nurse, why was MvM on the web server anyway? Not enough room?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 01:41:02 am »
Well first, we would have to get that surf server ready, then the Warioware, then the MvM server back up, and then we could have the Hidden.
:(

Speaking of, I agree with Nurse, why was MvM on the web server anyway? Not enough room?
Exactly that. Our game server machine is stretched to its limits with the current load.

Offline dr. prof. wonder waffle

• well shit
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 05:00:51 pm »
well im pretty sure those servers will end like mvm hell of completely abandoned like happened before with warioware and surf the hidden hasnt been tested on the servers so it might actually get pretty popular but since its most likely not gonna happen at least for now we have to look for new options
well shit....

Offline Ultras

• " I Like Trains " - I Like Trains Kid
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 08:58:07 pm »
I found some maps of jailbreak if anyone wants to try.  :)

http://hopjb.com/downloads.html

Note: Maps that are highlighted in Blue means they are made for CS. Download the Green ones but there are some Green maps that has Red Bar by them. That means this map will crash on some players.

I recommend to download :

<> ba_jail_minecart_b7

Note: Make sure you read the desc of this website before downloading any.
Why are you reading this?