Poll

Should This Become a Official Rule?

Yes
1 (11.1%)
No
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) Losers Become a Rule?  (Read 4117 times)

Offline LAZER™

RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) Losers Become a Rule?
« on: May 27, 2015, 03:40:49 pm »

I have noticed a lot lately on Saxton Hell's Deathrun Servers that some players refuse to sacrifice after taking the chance in RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) used via Taunt they would either do one of the three following things instead of sacrificing themselves.

1. Suicide
2. Run Away
3. Stall until Another Player Goes

This can be Highly annoying for the average P2P Deathrun Player like myself and maybe like you too, that's why I propose this Topic to discuss this issue feel free to give your input or your opinion with me and the other community members.

What is RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors)?

Rock-paper-scissors is a zero sum hand game usually played between two people, in which each player simultaneously forms one of three shapes with an outstretched hand. These shapes are "rock" (a simple fist), "paper" (a flat hand), and "scissors" (a fist with the index and middle fingers together forming a V). The game has only three possible outcomes other than a tie: a player who decides to play rock will beat another player who has chosen scissors ("rock crushes scissors") but will lose to one who has played paper ("paper covers rock"); a play of paper will lose to a play of scissors ("scissors cut paper"). If both players throw the same shape, the game is tied and is usually immediately replayed to break the tie. Other names for the game in the English-speaking world include roshambo, ick-ack-ock, ching-chang-walla, and other orderings of the three items, sometimes with "rock" being called "stone".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-paper-scissors

The game is often used as a choosing method in a way similar to coin flipping, drawing straws, or throwing dice. Unlike truly random selection methods, however, rock-paper-scissors can be played with a degree of skill by recognizing and exploiting non-random behavior in opponents.

Do You Believe that the Loser of RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) MUST Sacrifice Become an Official Rule of Saxton Hell's Deathrun Servers if taking the chance and time to play this Game of Chance?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:31:05 pm by LAZER™ »

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
Re: RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) Losers Become a Rule?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 06:45:34 pm »
How do you force people to go? There's no way.

And if you care so much, why don't you go instead?

Offline LAZER™

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 07:30:13 pm »
How do you force people to go? There's no way.

And if you care so much, why don't you go instead?

We All know when the Person that loses RPS goes, I've also Notice that people tell the player to go and they still don't if this is made an Official Rule it would enforce the Policy.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:32:58 pm by LAZER™ »

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 10:26:00 pm »
Yeah, that will surely be worthy of ban/kick. Just drop it

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 05:01:40 am »
Yeah, that will surely be worthy of ban/kick. Just drop it
enforcing a rule that is made by the dr regs is almost saying when a person pulls out melee you got to fight him with melee, I am going to agree with anonymous

Offline LAZER™

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 02:24:20 pm »
enforcing a rule that is made by the dr regs is almost saying when a person pulls out melee you got to fight him with melee, I am going to agree with anonymous

I agree, but the purpose for this topic is to give the community a voice on the server we all know and love.