Author Topic: Irritating asshole on ZombieFortress  (Read 3083 times)

Offline TenaciousTiger

Irritating asshole on ZombieFortress
« on: June 28, 2014, 05:43:58 pm »
This player has been constantly harassing other players, saying remarks such as "Wow, gimme a fucking challenge, you guys are so goddamn bad at this!" and other rather generic insults revolving around "kiss my ass" and such. He seems not to realize anything wrong with his behavior, and I'm sure many other players would agree with me.

His steam account is
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lilithreinightshade

I wish I could record proof, but he left before I had FRAPS open. I'll try to record him next chance I see him.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
Re: Irritating asshole on ZombieFortress
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 06:39:41 pm »
Played with him before, and I'm pretty sure whatever he says is true.

Offline LilithReiNightShade

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 06:49:55 pm »
Really? You can't take Trash Talk? That is sad. I actually had to register on the forums just to say this. But you really don't have anything really to say here. I've cleanly played on these servers for over 3000 hours that i can check. And yes, i trash talk alot, but trying to get me banned over it? That's just silly. A ban should only be called for if i'm hacking/spamming non-stop/etc. This attempt at getting me banned for trash talking should be thrown out the window.

And Leon, thank you for the support here. At least you remember how i can be in Zombie Fortress when i'm doing well.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 09:03:33 pm »
I wish I could record proof, but he left before I had FRAPS open. I'll try to record him next chance I see him.

As you might expect, we can't do anything without any evidence. Please record a demo next time.