Author Topic: Crash Bandicoot v6 might be broken  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
Crash Bandicoot v6 might be broken
« on: June 12, 2014, 04:45:54 am »
Just checked this earlier, but the jump boxes at the end of the map are a bit broken from the last update. They don't take you any farther than you could have jumped yourself anymore.

If this is actually the case, then we might have to wait for a fix on that from the creator.

Offline Quiche Robbery

Re: Crash Bandicoot v6 might be broken
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:45:06 am »
Hmm, do you mean those three jumping boxes in the castle area? If so, I thought that I fixed that last version to make it easier, and it seems this way on the OPST's server, with more people making it over than in v4. If you could send a demo or some screenshots if possible, that'd be great as I'd be able to see what the problem is and I can then fix it. Thanks for reporting that btw

Offline Ben

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 05:50:52 am »
I do not think it is singularly Bandicoot, map based "Low Gravity" does not seem to be working on other maps as well. Currently happening in dr_universe_v4, people are unable to get over a portion of the map with similar functionality.

Offline Ben

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 10:38:01 am »
There is also the same occurrence in the dlux_nightfall_v2 with the 'Skyfall' mini-game.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 03:46:01 pm »
Yeah, Valve seems to have busted anything to do with per-player gravity, so any maps currently using it likely won't work correctly.

Offline festivePEWPEW

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 05:46:36 pm »
There is also an easter egg on the 2nd trap (somewhere in platforms part) wherein you can stay there until the motivator kicks in and then go behind it.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 01:17:37 am »
There is also an easter egg on the 2nd trap (somewhere in platforms part) wherein you can stay there until the motivator kicks in and then go behind it.

Fixed, thanks.