Author Topic: Autumn  (Read 12716 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: Autumn
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 10:04:36 pm »
Tl;dr Glacey has proof of Stormy harassing.
(i lied) yea its pretty obvouis u harass people. dont worry i got banned for it( for 6 months) but still its was worth it cause now i calm down but still dont piss me off or i will really get mad

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 10:04:50 pm »
Do you have any evidence to present that Autumn broke a rule, Stormy?

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 10:05:36 pm »
Fucking format.
Fine, I'll never show up to your craptastic circle of elitist friends, and I'll never deal with the likes of you again. If that is the way that Saxton Hell #1 operates, I want nothing to do with it. But a week ban on the mic is extremely excessive.

Offline Mango Supreme

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 10:06:06 pm »
Since I was mentioned twice here already, I made a forum account to clear something up.
The RP thing was all in reference to a Vinesauce video, "G-Mod RP". Vinesauce is a game streaming website and YouTube channel. It had nothing to do with furries. We weren't really RP'ing or pretending to. Don't know how the argument started, nor am I blaming anyone for starting it.
But I don't believe Autumn did anything wrong. She just misunderstood our conversation. Stormy proceeded to overreact.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 10:06:22 pm »
Everybody was right about what they say about the people of #1, you guys are literally all garbage to everybody

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 10:07:37 pm »
Do you have any evidence to present that Autumn broke a rule, Stormy?
Lock the thread already, you worthless admin, if you're going to do anything right

• Venus Power
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 10:08:20 pm »
dont piss off admins i did it and i got a extend ban dude just dont they will increase it to anytime they want to

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2014, 10:09:02 pm »

#FF2

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2014, 10:09:36 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZOmjLrFMs# dont piss off admins i did it and i got a extend ban dude just dont they will increase it to anytime they want to

They're people and they'll be treated no better than people. If they're going to allow people to gang up on other because of a biased and sexist gang mentality, then they're pretty shitty people, and I do not care what I say about them

• Venus Power
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2014, 10:11:19 pm »
u respect them and they will respect you, now if you want to be a dick just leave then no one even gives 2 shits just remember treat an admin bad u wish you never did that

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2014, 10:12:37 pm »
This thread has pretty much run its course.