Author Topic: Autumn  (Read 12138 times)

Offline StormyOuterland

Autumn
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »
Who: Autumn (Some Stupid Characters Border Either Side)

What happened: So Mango Whateverthefuckhisnameis on Saxton Hell #1 were talking casually on the mic about Vincesauce, when Autumn enters the server, starts bragging about how she was able to treat other people poorly, and proceeded to mute me and then talk further shit about how furries always assault people with requests to RP, bringing the entire server into conflict. Further on between a heated argument between her and I, mostly her, she proceeds to drag in the administrator Glacey, who proceeds to berate me, and following the command of Autumn, gagging me and muting me. I feel as though Autumn is extremely detrimental to the community of the entire community, as she can brag about treating people like garbage, and berate people because of who they are.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
Re: Autumn
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:35:17 pm »

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »
http://forums.saxtonhell.com/index.php?topic=1275.0

Lel

I suppose standing on a platform makes me Osama "Literally "EA" Hitler" Obama

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:40:52 pm »
I suppose standing on a platform makes me Osama "Literally "EA" Hitler" Obama
teach me how 2 yiff

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 09:42:14 pm »
Hi,

1. This is improper format, so we really don't know who "Autumn" is without the proper format.
2. I joined Saxton since I was bored, I was not summoned or "brought in" to what was going on as you implied.
3. Upon joining, I see the arguement turning loose and just watch it, and while someone named Autumn on the server was defending herself, we have a few texts from you that caused it, such as:

"Stormy Outerland: It's funny how mad people try to justify their anger and not deal with them being big babies by muting people."

"Stormy Outerland: Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to be a major cunt"

And my personal favorite, "Stormy Outerland: Autumn, let's just set this aside. You appologize for being a dumb cunt, and I feel sorry for my self for having wasted my time."

It's clear who these are aimed at, you were being a dick and are now just trying to "get back" at someone like a child because you got banned.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 09:43:41 pm »
Hi,

1. This is improper format, so we really don't know who "Autumn" is without the proper format.
2. I joined Saxton since I was bored, I was not summoned or "brought in" to what was going on as you implied.
3. Upon joining, I see the arguement turning loose and just watch it, and while someone named Autumn on the server was defending herself, we have a few texts from you that caused it, such as:

"Stormy Outerland: It's funny how mad people try to justify their anger and not deal with them being big babies by muting people."

"Stormy Outerland: Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to be a major cunt"

And my personal favorite, "Stormy Outerland: Autumn, let's just set this aside. You appologize for being a dumb cunt, and I feel sorry for my self for having wasted my time."

It's clear who these are aimed at, you were being a dick and are now just trying to "get back" at someone like a child because you got banned.

Right, because if you're a girl and you treat people like shit, that's 100% a-okay, but if you've got a dick and do it, well then, you're just the devil.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 09:45:25 pm »
And of course, you apply absolutely no context, because fuck that noise. You're really just as bad as her with the "I've got a vagina, so I can treat others as I please" privilage

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 09:45:46 pm »
If we had more evidence, such as a demo or some kind of text chat, then we could take action. Without any evidence, there is nothing we can do.

There is clear evidence you were breaking our rules, there is no evidence regarding Autumn breaking them.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 09:47:10 pm »
If we had more evidence, such as a demo or some kind of text chat, then we could take action. Without any evidence, there is nothing we can do.

Oh man, the irony. You have all that evidence of her being a bitch, but as soon as that falls out of your favor, as par it being convenient, you fail to mention that.

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 09:48:26 pm »
Remove the thin veil of hypocrisy and admit to playing favorites and using sexism to your advantage, already

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 09:49:09 pm »

Offline HipsterGlaceon

• Full Admin
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 09:49:35 pm »
Is there any evidence, either in text or in this thread where you are submitting the ban, that Autumn broke the rules?

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:08 pm »
I was enjoying myself with Mango before she had entered and been a royal bitch to everybody, and you were there to experience it all, but you fail to mention any of this because it does not suit your purposes

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:28 pm »

LMFAO

My 2 Cents: You should post the whole chat Glacey

Offline StormyOuterland

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 09:51:35 pm »
You're a terrible admin if you fail to acknowledge information that you were present for, for the sake of pushing your own wants and needs. I'll admit to being a bit of a dick, but the fact that you are choosing to hide information that you own yourself is proof that you're just as flawed, if not more, than I.