Author Topic: Missing Map Errors (Fix)  (Read 4951 times)

Offline Teddy

• Donator
Missing Map Errors (Fix)
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:26:12 am »
-[Missing Map Error Fix]-

Download Link: http://speedy.sh/GbWJH/Saxton-Hell-Deathrun-Maps.zip

The way you download it is press the file name and a download appears, It may take awhile but it will worth the while if you really like playing Deathrun and want to see how all the maps work

Are you a kid / a girl that doesn't know what to do with those files?

Step 1: Go to Steam

Step 2: Right Click Team Fortress 2

Step 3: Go to Local Files then Press "Browse Local Files"

Step 4:Enter the Folder that known as "TF" from there you enter maps folder and throw all the rar files in to the folder

You might notice you have also old maps that aren't really needed, you may do with them whatever you want... delete or anything.

That's the best download link I could provide you may help me with dropbox or any links and I will test them and I will put them here

I'll accept 3 Alternative links

Alternative Link 1: (Unknown)

Alternative Link 2: (Unknown)

Alternative Link 3: (Unknown)

Hope I've helped you and if you're having any other errors contact me and I might help with that too.

Good day / Night and it was my pleasure posting this topic and I hope Voidy likes it.
You may seem smart but you're not!

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
Re: Missing Map Errors (Fix)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 09:02:52 am »
You do realize that there are some girls out there that know more about computers and team fortress than some guys, right?

Anyway, hope this fixes the problems some people have been having with missing textures and whatnot.

Offline Teddy

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:03 am »
You do realize that there are some girls out there that know more about computers and team fortress than some guys, right?

Anyway, hope this fixes the problems some people have been having with missing textures and whatnot.

Yes, of course, I know one too, but just incase.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:12:42 am »
Missing map errors really shouldn't be happening in the first place. It's more indicative of a deeper issue (restrictive firewall, misconfigured cl_downloadfilter, etc) with any client that encounters it.

Offline Teddy

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 11:14:34 am »
Missing map errors really shouldn't be happening in the first place. It's more indicative of a deeper issue (restrictive firewall, misconfigured cl_downloadfilter, etc) with any client that encounters it.

Still not quite a bad idea, for lazies or just people who don't know how to fix it.