Author Topic: Donator Suggestions  (Read 2659 times)

Offline TrumpLester

Donator Suggestions
« on: August 15, 2013, 07:30:11 pm »
Recently, on a trade server of yours, I felt as if blatantly shrunken Scouts or horridly enlarged Spies had taken advantage of me.
I understand their god mode ability allows them to pick on non-donators such as myself.
Then it hit me: What if only donators could harm other donators?
That way, they still have god mode, but they still have to beware of the others who were kind enough to contribute.
Do you think there is a way you could implement that feature?
If you consider this, thank you. This would mean a lot to people like me.
(P.S. The inspiration hit me from the thought of the God of War series, which shows that even gods may die.)

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
Re: Donator Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »
The godmode ability is an all or nothing deal in my perspective. Either everyone can harm you or nobody can.

I also think that we shouldn't pay to get only immunity from F2P Saxton Hell members because it would beat the purpose of the godmode perk and may drive F2Ps away like Kratos wanted power from the gods in "God of War" but was later set up to kill is on family and had memories that haunted him for it and hunted the gods for his gained power he lost.

It just doesn't make much sense to pay if you still have to beware other people. Its a good thought though.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:19:00 pm by Baysick »
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:21:09 pm »
i just come on to reply to this shit, why u say that godmode=cant be killed really if donater kill donators with godmode while they have godmode will just leave to topics to remove this so i say no to this at all

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:03:07 am »
This is actually a pretty sound idea. And I like it.

But I'd prefer if it wasn't this way.
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.

Offline Momiji

• It's the kind black men's fault
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 10:08:45 am »
Terrible idea.

We don't need donors going after each other. They donated to help out the server, and get nice perks in return, not for just trade server of course. It just so happens to be god/buddha as a perk on the trade server.

It's just a trade server, if you care so much about being killed or having invincible players around, go play regular TF2. This is reason why I also hate having the god-removing barriers around.

If you're a regular player, learn to deal with it. If you don't want to, feel free to leave, you don't have to stay around.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 11:12:02 am »
Terrible idea.

We don't need donors going after each other. They donated to help out the server, and get nice perks in return, not for just trade server of course. It just so happens to be god/buddha as a perk on the trade server.

It's just a trade server, if you care so much about being killed or having invincible players around, go play regular TF2. This is reason why I also hate having the god-removing barriers around.

If you're a regular player, learn to deal with it. If you don't want to, feel free to leave, you don't have to stay around.
hes right u need to deal with it, its a horrible idea since if i was a donator i donated to get specail rights in servers in trade for godmode im minding my on stuff get killed with godmode on would i be pissed off yes i would so i say no to this